Rin's TG Artwork
Turning Guys to Girls is fun!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've still been a little quiet around the forum, so i guess i'll show off some stuff!. Today i got bored, and started drawing myself as a girl...

a Princess that is! Here is a sketchy comic!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/Rinonno/PrincessBrookeComic.jpg

Course this isn't a Sissy intended drawing, i wouldn't mind being a diapered princess if someone here thinks i'm not ready to wear princess panties ;p
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Areistria
you're good! you do the whole casual-sketching-yet-still-pretty-awesome thing well ^_^
rinonno
Yup. Though i don't do finished pieces as often as i should. I'm a bit of a lazy princess

Youre a really good artist:)
little_boy_pink
I, for another, am impressed. You really should do finished pieces too though...
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Iris

Course this isn't a Sissy intended drawing, i wouldn't mind being a diapered princess if someone here thinks i'm not ready to wear princess panties ;p  

If you're into roleplaying I could arrange that. =3

Also, cute comic.
Lavander
I'd be interested in finding that hole you fell through!

Edit: forgot to complement you on your artwork! Please post more of your sissy work.

~ Items ~

DeliaPink
I like your sketchy Rinonno.You should ink it if not color it also.You have a really cute style.Your avatar is really cute too.Did you draw that also?

Huggles
rinonno
To itrainsissies , Yes, I do Roleplay. My contact information is in my profile.

To DeliaPink, No i didn't draw it. that was torrirawr.deviantart.com Though it IS my character

Well i got some new COPIC markers recently, so i've been practicing with them a bit!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/Rinonno/PrincessBrookeColor.jpg
I layed it on a little thick on the colors, but i like how it turned out :)

Lavander
Wow. I'm just in awe of people who can draw.
rinonno
I'm in awe of people who can draw better than me! which is a lot! XP

It takes a lot of practice really, I'm still working on improving constantly.

CrystalHeart
Your work with markers is quite good. I've started using photoshop to color, but it really doesn't produce the bright colors that Copics do.

The start of the comic looks good, too. It's always tough to finish old projects, but I think you can do it! And it would be worthwhile, with your pretty art-style! ^.^
kbear
u have an amazing talent with comics they are amazing

rinonno
its not an old comic at all. Right now i'm doing an RP based off it on a different forum to help give me ideas for possible pages to continue it. it was just a sketch comic for practice, i never really planned on doing more at the start.
fingered
I wish I could draw that well... Well good job anyways!

Cliques:

rinonno
To quote another person. Wishing don't work! You gotta practice! practice and practice some more!

i've been drawing for roughly 3 and a half years now. I actually improve faster than some people i've seen, but there are others who can improve much faster than me as well.

Anyays, heres some more TG art. Unfortunately it isnt me! XP

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/Rinonno/WereCheetahGuy.jpg
From Big Muscly Were-Jaguar

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/Rinonno/RiddelTG.jpg
To Scrawny, Overdeveloped Were-jaguaress!

To be honest, I draw Males better. Part of this is because im a guy myself, but i'm working hard on improving my females! ;p
bobbiejean
Just saw these. You have talent, please continue!

prissyprincess
  Your very good dear please keep working  Your work is very good did you take classes ??  more please !!!
Nicholae_Fae
great piccie

cdbaby
aww i wanna see more, what have u got in ur albums it wont let me see ur stuff :(
c2bear
 Wow great job i like to see where you take from there, you have a lot of talent keep drawing.

Mizuma
I like your avatar, did you draw it yourself?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.