R Richie 1 - 3
Richie was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Mom sent hiim to Aunt Janes for a change.
Posted on
Richie 1 - 3 - Richie was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Mom sent hiim to Aunt Janes for a change., Dominate,Sissybaby,Sedative,Diapered, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Richie 1 - 3 - Richie was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Mom sent hiim to Aunt Janes for a change., Dominate,Sissybaby,Sedative,Diapered, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Richie 1 - 3 - Richie was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Mom sent hiim to Aunt Janes for a change., Dominate,Sissybaby,Sedative,Diapered, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Richie has it made! And so does his 3 cousins, lol. 😄 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Richie makes a great baby girl after being sedated. I am sure his 3 girl cousins will be pleased to change him. : )
SissyBabyPet
Most wonderful captions Baby Butch, I love them.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Great to see your comment. I am happy to hear you love them! *hugs*

sissieann
  Baby Butch I love the Richie set they are great Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Appreciate the compliment, glad you love the Richie set. : )
sissydina218
Richie makes a lovely baby girl what a wonderful punishment. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 A change that is better for everyone. I would like that change from Aunt Jane.

glasto
Lovely Butch. Like the prefold being used. Right up my street at the moment.  Jx 

Baby Butch
@ glasto
  Mes wuvs da prefold wif nappy pins. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Great cappie all i can say is lucky Ritchie. it cant get any better being a sissy baby and having three cousins around to change you nappies and look after you   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Fank ooo fo dis weply. Hab nice day!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.