Rhumba Panty Tights
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi!

Me is looking bery hard for a pair of adult baby sissy rhumba panty tights. Saw the perfect thing on Ebay but it's one size too small   Poop!!

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Wif Wuv,
babywendymarie     
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
babyrenee
oh wow. you weren't kidding, that site has tons of awesome stuff. i'm gonna' have to start buying right away. 

I know!  

I started looking at that stuff last night and two hours later I was still looking...

Also, if you can find Annemarie's website, she has the most incredible collection of rompers and dresses I've ever seen.....put me right into sissy heaven.....

Let me know if you have any trouble finding it. I signed her guest book and she wrote back to me right away, and I thought that was very sweet. And besides, she looks like a very friendly lady....     

I bought a pair of these from the lady "funnpants" on ebay and the ones I bought are just precious! But not quite big enough to wear over diapers so I just wear them over pretty pink panties...

kipr
when are these manufacturers going to learn they would sell more if they made things larger to fit big girls oor over diapers.

gliteralgirl
Those are awesome! Love them

Here is a adorable pair of rhumba tights the seller is on ebay. Seller name is *funnpants*. These rhumba tights come in size (XL) and are rated 6' 2" tall and up to 250 pounds. They do come in smaller sizes too. They look sooo cute over a thick diaper with white plastic panties, **giggles**.....

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.