R ReturnOf The Cappies 8: The Boy Bride
Luke Summers Gets his dream come true, by becoming a Sissy Boy Bride.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very cute cappie and Luke is lucky to have met Terry.
SissyBabyCassie
We could all wish for such a happy ending :)

baby5522
Awww, thank you so much for your comment SissyBabyCassie, I am happy that you like the cappie and I agree with you. I was glad I found the image, it near matches a story I once did where two Sissies get married, though I had dared to go a bit further, one of the Sisies was an Adult Baby too.

So it was a Sissy and a Sissy AB marriage. I am not sure, but I think that may have been a first, I am not sure if anyone has done a story like that before, so I was so happy that I did that story.

The title of this story is: The Perfect Day. Again thank you ofr your comment.

*Hugs*

We could all wish for such a happy ending :)  

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, and Luke is very lucky, like I am lucky too to have met my Mommy on IMVU who by the end of this year will be my Mommy in real Life.

I will reveal more about that once the matter is final and I am really with her... She is my one true and last hope in this world, my life belongs in her hands... I am glad you like the cappie. I have posted part 4 of: The Adventues Of Sissy Mike.

I will be posting part 5 the final part very soon. As a sudden and very unexpected idea for strory came to me last night. It's more of story rewrite... so what I had put on hold will have to stay on hold for a while longer as I do the rewrite.

*Hugs*

Very cute cappie and Luke is lucky to have met Terry.  

Emmoglassi
Novv she haves to get the hub othe of manCloth & into a mer judicial crotchet prothe hiGhe estriadol levveles

Sum emmoglas superhuer * her sumerian9000
baby5522
Emmoglass, thank you for your reply, sorry to say I can not read or understand you. From what I am able to guess at, is this to say there has been a Sissy AB related marriage by any chance? If you could reaply in English, or if anyone here can translate for me, I would appreciate that. I am humbly sorry that I can not read or understand other languages.

*Hugs*

Novv she haves to get the hub othe of manCloth & into a mer judicial crotchet prothe hiGhe estriadol levveles

Sum emmoglas superhuer * her sumerian9000  

SissyBabyCassie

Awww, thank you so much for your comment SissyBabyCassie, I am happy that you like the cappie and I agree with you. I was glad I found the image, it near matches a story I once did where two Sissies get married, though I had dared to go a bit further, one of the Sisies was an Adult Baby too.

So it was a Sissy and a Sissy AB marriage. I am not sure, but I think that may have been a first, I am not sure if anyone has done a story like that before, so I was so happy that I did that story.

The title of this story is: The Perfect Day. Again thank you ofr your comment.

*Hugs*

Your So Welcome! *hugs* Giggles* Is there anyway you could put me in one of your cappies? That would be soooo great hehe!
baby5522
Quote: 'Your So Welcome! *hugs* Giggles* Is there anyway you could put me in one of your cappies? That would be soooo great hehe!'

SissyBabyCassie

I would love to do a cappie for you, I feel honoured that you would ask, send me a Private message please outlining what would you like the image to be, of your self, or a cartoon/comic character based on you?

The images that I use are all random from various sites. I just make the captions based around what is there in the image. Or if you have a photo of your self, I could do a caption based around that.

Just let me know please what you would like to see and idea of how you like to caption to say. That way that gives me a good idea of how to start off the caption. Once I am happy with the finished caption I will message you with that to get you to read it and make sure that nothing is missed out, more importantly that you like the caption and image if you ask me to select one at random.

Then you just need to reply and let me know if you like it, or if you want something added before I post the whole caption. I really want to make sure that I do a good job for you and that you do like the caption.

So it is important to me that once you like the caption and the image you let me know so I can post it, I would not post a caption without getting your approval, that is the way that I am. I have much respect and would not want to post the caption if you are not happy with it.

*Hugs*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.