PG 13 Return Of The Cappies: No. 4: A Sissy Vampire
Draco, Son of Count Dracula, King of the Vampires desires not blood, but frilly dresses instead.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Vampires are not born, but bread, Dracula the most known and most evil and feared of all Vampires had a son who's name was Draco. an old form of Drake and pronounced as such with the O at the end. (Drake-O)

But Draco was not interseted in draining the blood of inocent victims, rather than take blood, he took to stealing pretty dreses etc. that once belonged to little girls. But left behind would be tons of gold and jewels, so that the dresses he stole could be easily replaced ten times over.

Since the royal teasurey was never actually being used for anything, Draco took it upon himself to make use of the gold and jewels, without even Dracula being aware of it, though Draco hoped to be caught, because in truth, he was different, not only tha,t his father told hhim of what was expected of him.

Draco did not like what he was told, he loved the sort of things one would not expect a Vampire to like, but he did. Draco was possibly the very first Sissy Vampire and he needed a way to be free from the life chosen for him by his father.

[

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Yami_joeys_dog
of course draco never could of predicted that rather than banish him..his father would instead bring in..experts..to help his son.
if he wanted to be a little sissy, then by the unholy undead he was going to make his son be such a sissy that he'd never wanna look at the color pink again by the time he was done with him!

40 years later and looking at his son in his thick diapers and pink romper..dracula had to admit that maybe he'd been wrong to think he could shame his son into just giving this up...

I hope you don't mind my little add on, just poped into my head. XP
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
baby5522
Fank you for your comment Yami. This is not an add to caption picture. However, with that said, I am happy that this cappie inspired you in someway.

I like being inspired by many things my self. I also liked the additon, it's lovely. Fank you again so much for your comment.

*Hugs*

of course draco never could of predicted that rather than banish him..his father would instead bring in..experts..to help his son.
if he wanted to be a little sissy, then by the unholy undead he was going to make his son be such a sissy that he'd never wanna look at the color pink again by the time he was done with him!

40 years later and looking at his son in his thick diapers and pink romper..dracula had to admit that maybe he'd been wrong to think he could shame his son into just giving this up...

I hope you don't mind my little add on, just poped into my head. XP  

Mina Silverwind
I loved this latest captioned picture as always and the storyline makes me smile oh so very much.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Butch
Nice job with the sissy vampire cappie. You may be the first to come up with this.

baby5522
Awww fank you Baby Butch for your comment. It would be really nice if I am the first, if not, I am just happy to come up with the idea for the cappie.

The character in the picture is actually Laharl from the Disgaea 1 & 2 PS2 Games and I believe there is a cartoon/anime series, or was, I am not too sure if it is still running or not.

I am glad you liked this cappie, I always strive to do something different, or find something different, it's nice to be able to do something different from what everyone else is doing, not that what they are doing is not good, it is.

I would like to hope most of those who do cappies or stories here like to come up with something different once in a while. I just like do things differently a bit more often, I like to be able to push my abilities, not too much, just on the right side, so I can hopefully come up with something I have not done before.

Though with that said, it's never easy, but that is OK, I love a challange. When I was asked to do a Sissy Vampire story for Van, though that was not his/her user name, but that was how he/she liked to sign his/her name as.

I forget now what his/her user name was. I do remember the story however, that was of course. The Veil Of Midnight. I have always wanted to do a Vampire based story, I tried many, many years ago to do one, but the story failed to appear.

I had one good idea and scene in my head, but that was it. Anyway, Van outlined what he/she wanted to happen in the story, because I asked for a basic outline, so I had something to go off.

That helped me to then form a rough draft premise for the story Van wanted, I sent him/her a copy of that, to see if he/she liked it, or wanted anything changing, to which he/she was very happy with and of course the Sissy Vampire story was born, so to speak.

*HUGS*

Nice job with the sissy vampire cappie. You may be the first to come up with this.  

baby5522
Awww, fank you too Mina, for your comment, it's very much appreciated, I am glad you liked the little story line too that I added so that the caption with the picture made more sense.

I love doing these cappies, I never thought I would be any real good at doing them. They are much easier to do than whole stories. I think that is because I have a visual image to work from and ideas easily form in my head of what that image is saying to me and what is going on and I soon have an idea of how to explain why the person in the image is wearing what ever it is they are wearing.

It takes a long time and some effort for images to appear in my head for doing whole stories, where I can see the scenes of what are happening in my head, so I can write that down as things happen.

Such things do nto come to me offten. So my stories sometimes can be a long time apart from each other, by the time I do one and finish it, before I go onto do the next story. Having images already provided for me, really does help and kick starts my imagination vrey quickly and I have the caption I need for the image.

I only wish doing stories was that easy sometimes, I am in the middle of doing a story however, but I am not sure as yet if I will post it here. I will need to give that mattter some thought.

*Hugs*

I loved this latest captioned picture as always and the storyline makes me smile oh so very much.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.