request please
baby missy story
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hey everyone, im not an artist, at least not a good one and i have a story that i just love, makes me make sticky in my diaper all the time^^ lol

im sure yall would enjoy it too, so i was wondering if any of the artists ive seen would do everyone a big favor and draw pic/stills/comics or whatever u want to call them from the story baby missy's never make fun of a witch and believe me there are alot of good scenes to draw^^

i'll try n draw some of my own just to prove im not lazy that i just suck lol if my mommy lets me have my crayons back

anywho here's the link

http://www2.storysite.org/story/nevermakefunwitch~01.html

not sure if u have to ask her permission first or not but u can go to her page and email her and ask but im sure she'd be as excited as i am to see it drawn

anyway those who dont draw can still enjoy a great story,

love you all^^
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
One SEVERE problem with this: the two boys in that story are 12 years old and engage in sexual acts with each other. Not something that should be drawn, I feel.
prissyprincess

One SEVERE problem with this: the two boys in that story are 12 years old and engage in sexual acts with each other. Not something that should be drawn, I feel.  

yes I must agree 12 year olds shouldn,t be drawn in such a manner dear . We could how ever show them in a horse play mood ??
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

cdbaby
o....honestly i forgot how old they were, but two things their parents get involved in the act in parts 2 and 3, and the curse is supposed to be forever for an eternal humiliation you can draw them older if u wish i always picture them like leo dicaprio^^ in a baby girl skirt lol
BabyJackie
Wish I could draw some pics

pheobe
polite curtsy.

Hi sweeties.

I think drawing pics from a story is very exciting! The possibilities can be endless. And from various artists is even better. ( different perspectives) We should expand our artistic works as much as possible. I believe that this would enrich the site and each other greatly.

However! We should also take caution in what we draw and make sure that we dont delve into the realm of the illegal kind of pictures.

Just a thought.

Love you all LOTS!!!

Love pheobe. 
submuse
I'm imagining Prissy or Curtis doing a great job with this story (but adapting the "heroes" of the story to older teens). I LOVE Crystal's Story Site....

cdbaby
lol i would like them to be college age kids than the original story had them this would not only be LEGAL which is a good thing, but also makes for more humliating situations and even more justified punishents! i know 12 year olds who got away with knocking people down cause "they didnt know any better" such crap but if they're 18 or older its even worse that they're so rude

i see alot of posts about the age issue, it's not really, my thinking always was that the artist(s) would take it upon themselves to make it obvious they were older

if you want a more legal story to read by the same writer read part 2 it deals with the dads being punished for not raising them right (which i think kids would be alot better behaved if the parents were held accountable) lol
bugmenot
thank you.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.