Really Cool Flash Work
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TammyT
Yep that is very cool, very simple but none the worse for that.
---

Sissy Tammy

I am in the process off re-releasing my pink, lacey side.

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.
Wannabe_Baby
Whoa, that's so great! Love it.

Andreea
Thank you for posting.   That was a gallery well worth browsing, and I do love the "TG-Nuke" animation in particular.     I do hope it gets completed one day.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
SamanthaKate
Great gallery, I love the bunny interaction flashes, especially the second, it surprised me at first that I was staring into a mirror. I also like the TG transformations with Samus and Peach, I just wish they were completed. I really love Peach's outfit, and Samus is my favorite Nintendo girl, except for maybe like Zelda in a few of the games.

Loli-Misty
Haha, that is awsome! Thanks for sharing.
shannellie
wowee! i love the hair dangling in front of your eyes! the rest of the gallery is really cool too. thanks!
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!

baby_anna
Thats insane (in a good way). I love it. I wish I could do something like that, better if it was an AB playing with thier diapered backside though in my opinion

"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.
tyler199
hey thats neat! ^_^

bugmenot
Thanks for the pics.
bbsophie
Cute bunny girl, I love it.

Cliques

2frilly4myself
Omg that is too cool. before i read what to do all i cud think was damn shes hott .
Mizuma
That is really fantastic!

However created that has quite a talent.

Thanks for the link :D!
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.

Dirperdude42
Great find, that was fun
You are going to wear that diaper until I say your done with your punishment
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.