Raz~Berry Teething Pacifier
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
~* The Raz-Berry Teething Pacifier *~
Whilst working at CVS I saw this among the other baby pacifiers, a pacifier TWICE the size of even my biggest baby pacifier. How could this be? Its a TEETHING pacifier, however it still works the same as your regular pacy AND its twice as big! <3
i couldn't find any at Wal-Mart however, but I do know they carry them at CVS.

Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

~* The Raz-Berry Teething Pacifier *~
Whilst working at CVS I saw this among the other baby pacifiers, a pacifier TWICE the size of even my biggest baby pacifier. How could this be? Its a TEETHING pacifier, however it still works the same as your regular pacy AND its twice as big! <3
i couldn't find any at Wal-Mart however, but I do know they carry them at CVS.

What is CVS, though I highly doubt there is one near me.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

OopsiePanty
Ah, from that picture I can safely say there is not one within 120 miles of me. Maybe more. But thank you as well my Ewok friend for that Amazon link.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

sissywanabe2
Perhaps Walgreens might have them.
Walgreens is CVSs main competitor.
Wal*Mart did not have them?
What about Target?

Is this pac-y twice as big as a Nuk 5?

swb2
oh my no, i doubt it would be that big. But as far as normal store bought pacifiers for babies, ive got the biggest regular pacifier i could find and this one is twice as big as that. maybe close to the same size as a nuk 5?.... isnt a Nuk 5 a pacifier made FOR adult babies or is is just the biggest size for babies? if its the second one then the raz berry should be twice as big o.o

I just got mine in the mail today!!! I bought the pink one.

It's a good shade of pink, (DUH),but the material is translucent so that I can hardly see it in the mirror. I don't know if that means it won't show in pictures--but i'll see.

As for the size, It's huuuuuuuge. The guard is normal size, but the nipple is bigger than my big toe!!! I haven't sucked it--It looks like a lot of fun--but I need to clean it yet.
Glad to hear youre happy with it n_n I got this kind of think where i kind of got my slobber on it and after a while it irritated my lip a teeny bit, but i just switch to a regular pacifier. Anything like that with you? o.o

It feels weird against my tongue, cuz of the bumpies. but I don't get irritated. what i do get, is a bit of cottonmouth and cotton tongue. It just gets nuuumb from rubbing. THEN I start to drool an' slobber.
PrincessWilly29
~> OopsiePanty

CVS and Rite-Aid are owned by the same company, if you have a Rite-Aid in the area, it's the same store. Most Rite-Aids that aren't being closed down are actually being renamed to CVS as they get remodeled.

rivertam
I love mine - very strong and not easily pierced by teething ^_^
I can kill you with my brain.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.