PG Rave Related Sissy Stories Wanted
M2F Transformation stories with rave and Ecstasy related themes.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm a HUGE kandi kid, or kandi sissy. I would love to read some stories with rave-scene related topics with:

diapers
sissy transformation
crossdressing
mind control/euphoric drugs
Any Rating of story (PG - XXX) would be sweeter than lollipops!

I guess that's a long shopping list of requirements, but any of those will work just perfectly fine.

I love the selection of entertainment this forum provides. I hope that others with similar interests will find this post useful!

Toodles <3
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lotus13
Like something along the lines of "The Club" by Coredlia Speedicut : http://mcstories.com/ClubLatex/index.html

But of course with more age regression, gender tf, and diapering. xP
Thanks ahead of time for anybody who helps out!

~"Lotus" be friends X3
Danichan
Hm sounds fun, I also had my fair share of raves, but I'm afraid it might constitute "advocating drug abuse", which in itself is a crime in several countries.

I'm a HUGE kandi kid, or kandi sissy. I would love to read some stories with rave-scene related topics with:

diapers
sissy transformation
crossdressing
mind control/euphoric drugs
Any Rating of story (PG - XXX) would be sweeter than lollipops!

I guess that's a long shopping list of requirements, but any of those will work just perfectly fine.

I love the selection of entertainment this forum provides. I hope that others with similar interests will find this post useful!

Toodles <3  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.