Ranma 12
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The story revolves around a 16-year old boy named Ranma Saotomewho was trained from early childhood in martial arts. As a result of an accident during a training journey, he is cursed to become a girl when splashed with cold water, but hot water will change him back into a boy.

This is a great and funny manga, and alot of TG i guess you would say...

I recently found a website where you can read all the books without downloading them..

http://ranmahentai.ranma.ws/RanmaManga/index.html

Great manga suggest you all try it out  
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyneka
i love this manga, i read the hole thing, don't forget there all so an anime of it to. 7 sceaons and 2 moives.
Alexandria
This manga is great! Thanks for sharing.

Ashe
It's a pretty funny anime too, as was mentioned already :)
SissySara
A friend of mine had a bunch of Ranma Episodes on Video Tape when we were growing up and I remember watching them with him and having NO idea what in the world was going on since they were Korean dubs and he only spoke a little and I didn't know a word of it. Though we had fun making up our own stories as to what was going. :p

diapergirl123
this is very nice stuff
little_boy_pink
I've been meaning to get Ranma for a while, I wonder why I dont.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

KellyGirl
I love Ranma 1/2, although I like it becuase it's a great anime not just the TG element, I totally fell in love with the charater Ryouga ^_^
e-chan
I have all 7 seasons of the dvds and both the movies, and a few of the OAV or OVAs or whatever the proper name for them are. The ones that never aired on tv and were produced straight to home video. I don't have them all yet, but I expand my collection at any chance.

I'd say Kasumi is the the greatest person ever. I wish I could be just like her. She is the sweetest :)

Anyone up for a trip to the Jusenkyo Springs? :P

Mississippi_Girl
Yep, I have seen almost every episode. But for the life of me I wish i have the dvd's.

With out a doubt my favorite character is Shampoo. She is crazy, and persistant. I like that.
Danger: Mouth Operates Faster Than Brain.

T.G.I.F. Thank God I'm Fabulous
amylynn
femurs tg site has a link

LittlePrincess
that is awesome i love the comice i had heard of it before but i had forgot thanks soooooo much hehehe
Mizuma
At first I was a bit iffy of watching the Ranma 1/2 anime because he was only part girl and I was wondering If that would still appeal to me but I gave it a go and all I can so far is... I really like!

To say I love it seems a bit over dramatic from just one episode but I know I'll come to.

Thanks for sharing with everyone!~:)
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.