My Rainbow Brite Doll Collections!
A work in progress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I don't have them all and some are missing a little clothing, but it's a great "play with" collection:

A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

that's so cool!
francescd
Simply cuddly.

P-chan
Wow Oopsiepanty, that is a big collection. Do you have many more to collect? xx
OopsiePanty

Wow Oopsiepanty, that is a big collection. Do you have many more to collect? xx  

I am missing Lurky and the three super, ulra rare ones which go for almost $100 OUT OF PACKAGE. I have more sprites in storage, so I am not sure what sprites I may or may not be missing. I also have another pupply brite in storage and a few other misc Rainbow Brite related dolls. I really need to get them all together in one place.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

littlegirl_inside
Thankyou for sharing your collection with all of us x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Baby Butch
That is so nice Oopsie Pantie, I would love to hear from you again. I have a cool little green teddy bear, that says brother on it. My sister sent it to me.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.