All XXX R Rated Random Comics
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I found these on another site. it looks like 2 of them are from one comic and 2 are from another. Does anyone know where I can find these or even know the names? I would really appreciate it :)

Lots of tight and long hugs!
Gallery Images by babyjessie
Display More Images
Last Post
32 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

jessybaby
i would love these comics
sissydiapers
The Funanari (the second set) ones are from a manga called Immorality, and I'm unsure what the other one is.
Suck a dick, pee your pants, fight God.

nappyslave

I found these on another site. it looks like 2 of them are from one comic and 2 are from another. Does anyone know where I can find these or even know the names? I would really appreciate it :)

I really have experienced this and I love it
Silkyanon
Wow these are superb, thank you so much for sharing them.
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

dieselinblood
Love them. Yes anyone know where we can find the rest?
lil cassie
I just want to say how much I like this imagery. I love the idea of a cute dark-haired beauty being some kind of diaper bondage.

And, I LOVE timid dark-haired, buxom, diapered dickgirls at the mercy of other women.

I wish I knew more or had access to these stories. If this stories were combined, it my set my hair on fire!

lil cassie 

CutieMuffinGumbo
Absolutely Love them, thanks for sharing.
TiresiasRex
Wow, Wow, WOW! That just gave me quite the Happy New Year! Thank you!

blakes7again
Those were cool pics, thanks!
Marie13

Portassasin
this is hot
Samantha_sissy
I will love to be that girl being abused ant transform in a little sissy slut

ppprincess
How I would love to be in that sissy's place!
kryxel
actually immorality is similar but different. it has a teacher/student relationship rather than student/student

Confuse_use_and_abuse_me

This is so cute(: i would love for someone to put me in a diaper
Angelkat
The first was confused with Immortality as it was the same artist.

The second is a Gender bender story called Kopipe, that is the only diaper chapter.. the rest of it focuses on a drug that has the two main characters swap genitals and grow body parts from the other. It winds up basically being a giant futa sex fest.
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen.

I'm an avid story writer and RP'er have an idea and want a story done or to RP? Just ask me!

Dirperdude42
I saw this once months ago and haven't been able to find it now. This turns me on soooooo much
werecamel
i love the comic

arphan86

I will love to be that girl being abused ant transform in a little sissy slut  

You and me both!!!
Littlepissy
Can someone please tell me whats the name of the manga from the bottom 2 cappies

keropepsi
wow i wanna a diaperlike that <3
paula_c
these are so hot, I would love to be the one wearing the dildo diaper ;-)
sissy girl   

VaneTV
So sexy! I'd love to be part of any of these comics! Kisses!
Dizzy_K
The first two scans are from Mizo Youkan, with the first being specifically from Costume Mania. He tends to keep his stories centered around diaper, swimsuits, and gymshorts.

http://tehthul.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=198 -Costume Mania.
There is another collection he has called complex, but I won't link it. While costume mania has girls at a questionable age, complex goes too far in one of its stories and age.

As for immortality, I can't seem to find a full copy of the story. I do know there are english translations of the whole entire story. While the two diaper scenes are only a small part of the story, they are really good to read out as a whole.
You girls can have your pink. Dress this boi in yellow!
Fetlife Page

Midsummerman
Beautiful!
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.