Quick! What should i wear to go meet my friends for studying! post quick!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok i have to go meet some study budies tell me what to wear diapers or my girly bikini undies you have five mins hurry!!
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
Girly bikini panties! Wear low cut pants so that the tops of your panties show!

~ Items ~

sissyjdk
u were too late so I wore my diapers, but if you tell me to wear panties tommorrow i will. Even to work 2!

MommyScarlet
I got here really late. So how did it go?
Lavander

u were too late so I wore my diapers, but if you tell me to wear panties tommorrow i will. Even to work 2!  

I'm too late again!! Tomorrow then. Wear panties to work tomorrow. Wet them just a tiny bit on the way home, juuuusssst enough to make a wet spot the size of a quarter on your boy pants.

~ Items ~

sissyjdk
Ok you have a couple of options for tommorrow. I have 2 pair whit cotton bikini hanes with a rainbow wasit band or 2 pair of pink waist band with flowers or 2 pair of pink waist band with polka dots. All of those cotton. Take a pick of any One of those.
cheerful_pixie
I vote rainbow waist!!

I wuv prettyful colorsies!!

Lavander
I second the pixie!

~ Items ~

sissyjdk
Ok..rainbow waist band and white bikini panties it is. By the way I guess to prove my promise is to take pictures huh? O and it went well i thoroughly soaked my diaper heheeh. Ill try to be naughty and wet them for ya.

Lavander
I Am Sissy Hear Me Pour

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- giggle - No No My Love! It goes:

I am sissy, hear me mew
Hear me giggle, hear me coo
Watch me twist, see me twirl
I'm not a boy, I'm not a girl
Here I sit, somewhere between
I am sissy, Isn't it keen?

- curtsy deeply -

sissyjdk
huh? what in the world are u talking about
cheerful_pixie
I think dear Lavander was alluding to wetting them with her statement, I was expanding on her line with my own. I didn't mean to hijack your thread sweet sissyjdk. Forgive me please?

sissyjj
Er? Um? Now it's all gone really pear shaped dear Pixie!
~ Items ~

Lavander
OK Massive confusion here and it's partly my fault. Let me try to clear this up.

I Am Sissy Hear Me Pour  

Here I was refering to Sissyjdk wetting herself for us. I was trying to encourage you.

- giggle - No No My Love! It goes:

I am sissy, hear me mew
Hear me giggle, hear me coo
Watch me twist, see me twirl
I'm not a boy, I'm not a girl
Here I sit, somewhere between
I am sissy, Isn't it keen?

- curtsy deeply -

Here Cheerful Pixie is having fun giving new lyrics to the song "I Am Woman" that I was referring to when I said, "I Am Sissy Hear Me Pour".

huh? what in the world are u talking about  

Well... I'm trying to explain!! ;)

I think dear Lavander was alluding to wetting them with her statement, I was expanding on her line with my own. I didn't mean to hijack your thread sweet SissyJJ. Forgive me please?

Now here, it has really flown off the tracks! Pixie was talking to Sissyjdk but she accidently said "SissyJJ".

Er? Um? Now it's all gone really pear shaped dear Pixie!  

Not one to be sucked down the drain with the bathwater, SissyJJ swims for her life!!

Whew! There. All explained. Now Sissyjdk, go forth and wet your panties! We will be waiting here to hear your report!  

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- burrows iddle Pixie face into Mummy's breast to hide cuz she feels so stupid - 

Lavander

- burrows iddle Pixie face into Mummy's breast to hide cuz she feels so stupid -   

Mommy wuvs her iddle Pixie pants! 

~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
I'm a bit late too but I would have said diaper just in case sissy gets excited and has a wet oopsies.  
sissyjdk
pwease dont feel bad I like to have comments i did wear my panties today and they felt wonderful. I now understand better what u said lol! thx

Lavander
Did you manage to wet your panties a little?  

~ Items ~

sissyjdk
i wet them not with pee pee heheeh!

~*Christie Luv*~
Thats my favorite way to wet them *giggle*  
Lavander
Yeah, I'd call that a successful mission... er I mean "emission".

~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.