PG Question ? ? ?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I have a question..... Like I said I have been exploring my feminine side for as long as I can remember. How old were you when you first remember having these feelings?
I can remember I was about 5 and my aunt had a new baby. She used to baby sit my brothers and me and would often have to pick us up and take us to her house. One day while riding in the car I was sitting next to the diaper bag and I could smell the disposable diapers the sensation over took me and I just had to have one. I took it and stuck it down my pants. Later that night I remember my mom telling me to take a bath and it was one of the few times I remember that she didn't have to fight with me to take it. It was because I couldn't wait to put the diaper on, just the feeling of being pampered IDK from there I was hooked. Well I didn't notice how long I was taking in the bathroom prancing around in my new found treasure and my mom walked in on me. I didn't know what to say........ But what happened next horrified me for years. She took me downstairs in front of my father and two brothers to show them what I was doing. I will never forget the embarrassment I felt that night and months to come. However I never stopped.

I used to steal panties and stocking and whatever I could get my hands on from girls houses I had mast a pretty huge collection and I used to hide them in an old radio "like the ones they had in the fifties" once again I got caught.... I was thinking that I was weird. Still didn't stop ! ! Even as a young adult in my 20's my older brother one day on the back porch with my family asked me if I was wearing panties. I wasn't “although I wished I was" still embarrassed me.

I STILL DIDN'T STOP ! ! !

This is what has brought me to this lovely site where I can share my feelings with others that will understand that as much as I do not want to get caught.

“I JUST CAN'T STOP NOR DO I WANT TO”

PS: Sorry for the winded question
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside
My earliest memories are around the same age as you, I used to imagine having long hair and sitting in a ladies salon having it done in various styles, I was fascinated with long hair and all the styles and wanted so much to have long hair myself. From there it was a natural progression to liking girls clothes and wanting to wear them and be like my sister and other girls at school.
Samantha

~cliques~

Nessa

My earliest memories are around the same age as you, I used to imagine having long hair and sitting in a ladies salon having it done in various styles, I was fascinated with long hair and all the styles and wanted so much to have long hair myself. From there it was a natural progression to liking girls clothes and wanting to wear them and be like my sister and other girls at school.  

I'm jealoussss you had a sister. The long hair I grew when I was older ;-)  

KitaSparkles
I was always fascinated with long hair as well. I even remember once being asked by a girl when I was in school, "You only like girls with long hair, don't you?" And when I thought about it, what she said was true though I had never actually made a point of that in my mind before - all the girls I ever had crushes on had really long hair! Usually straight long hair.

In my profession it is not "professional" to have long hair. In fact it is a real bad career move to do that. So I have to keep my own short. That is fine, I simply put on my hair when I put on the rest of my girlish clothing. Just the other day I had a lady ask me if my hair was real or not - and told me it looked real when I said it wasn't. That made me feel happy. Especially after some nimrod in the market had said, "ugliest woman I've ever seen," about me. Maybe it was a joke, but it was not funny, and he got an earful from my Aunty about it, too. There are problems with wearing my hair, but then there'd be just as many problems if it were my own as well. At any rate, is kinda funny and ironic that my wigs have actually progressed in length over the years ... the one I have now comes about halfway down my back and I think it is as long as I will go. It just... feels right.

There were many items of girls clothing I was fascinated with while growing up. It just never occurred to me that it was the clothing that I was mesmerized by! And to be honest, it was a relief when I figured that out.

When I learned about LGs, it was the puzzle piece that was missing in the middle of the puzzle that was my past. When I was in elementary school, all my friends were girls ... the boys played dumb games that I couldn't understand. My clothing was always ... outside the realm of what would be considered traditional boys clothing. I had stuffed animals forever (I still do). When I was very young, I wanted to put my stuffed bears in dresses (and I dressed all my stuffed animals, just like you would a doll). I loved ... I mean LOVED ... playing with a doll house. When I was forbidden to do so anymore, I made my own out of shoeboxes, leftover carpet scraps, leftover kitchen tile, and cardboard and plastic with which to make furniture. My favorite books were stories aimed toward girls.

So yeah - I think I always had the predilection to become LG. At the same time, I could have gone completely another way and never learned about others with those feelings. Our lives are made up of the choices we have made, based on the environment that brought those choices to us.

Cliques:

Nessa

I was always fascinated with long hair as well. I even remember once being asked by a girl when I was in school, "You only like girls with long hair, don't you?" And when I thought about it, what she said was true though I had never actually made a point of that in my mind before - all the girls I ever had crushes on had really long hair! Usually straight long hair.

In my profession it is not "professional" to have long hair. In fact it is a real bad career move to do that. So I have to keep my own short. That is fine, I simply put on my hair when I put on the rest of my girlish clothing. Just the other day I had a lady ask me if my hair was real or not - and told me it looked real when I said it wasn't. That made me feel happy. Especially after some nimrod in the market had said, "ugliest woman I've ever seen," about me. Maybe it was a joke, but it was not funny, and he got an earful from my Aunty about it, too. There are problems with wearing my hair, but then there'd be just as many problems if it were my own as well. At any rate, is kinda funny and ironic that my wigs have actually progressed in length over the years ... the one I have now comes about halfway down my back and I think it is as long as I will go. It just... feels right.

There were many items of girls clothing I was fascinated with while growing up. It just never occurred to me that it was the clothing that I was mesmerized by! And to be honest, it was a relief when I figured that out.

When I learned about LGs, it was the puzzle piece that was missing in the middle of the puzzle that was my past. When I was in elementary school, all my friends were girls ... the boys played dumb games that I couldn't understand. My clothing was always ... outside the realm of what would be considered traditional boys clothing. I had stuffed animals forever (I still do). When I was very young, I wanted to put my stuffed bears in dresses (and I dressed all my stuffed animals, just like you would a doll). I loved ... I mean LOVED ... playing with a doll house. When I was forbidden to do so anymore, I made my own out of shoeboxes, leftover carpet scraps, leftover kitchen tile, and cardboard and plastic with which to make furniture. My favorite books were stories aimed toward girls.

So yeah - I think I always had the predilection to become LG. At the same time, I could have gone completely another way and never learned about others with those feelings. Our lives are made up of the choices we have made, based on the environment that brought those choices to us.  

Thank you for those of you who have posted. It is nice to know that I am not alone.

SissyNameless

So I have a question..... Like I said I have been exploring my feminine side for as long as I can remember. How old were you when you first remember having these feelings?
I can remember I was about 5 and my aunt had a new baby. She used to baby sit my brothers and me and would often have to pick us up and take us to her house. One day while riding in the car I was sitting next to the diaper bag and I could smell the disposable diapers the sensation over took me and I just had to have one. I took it and stuck it down my pants. Later that night I remember my mom telling me to take a bath and it was one of the few times I remember that she didn't have to fight with me to take it. It was because I couldn't wait to put the diaper on, just the feeling of being pampered IDK from there I was hooked. Well I didn't notice how long I was taking in the bathroom prancing around in my new found treasure and my mom walked in on me. I didn't know what to say........ But what happened next horrified me for years. She took me downstairs in front of my father and two brothers to show them what I was doing. I will never forget the embarrassment I felt that night and months to come. However I never stopped.

I used to steal panties and stocking and whatever I could get my hands on from girls houses I had mast a pretty huge collection and I used to hide them in an old radio "like the ones they had in the fifties" once again I got caught.... I was thinking that I was weird. Still didn't stop ! ! Even as a young adult in my 20's my older brother one day on the back porch with my family asked me if I was wearing panties. I wasn't “although I wished I was" still embarrassed me.

I STILL DIDN'T STOP ! ! !

This is what has brought me to this lovely site where I can share my feelings with others that will understand that as much as I do not want to get caught.

“I JUST CAN'T STOP NOR DO I WANT TO”

PS: Sorry for the winded question  

I suppose when I first started having feminine feelings I wasn't sure what they were. I remember I was fascinated by being turned into something small and pretty, weak and submissive, that would be dominated and ashamed but comfortable. I didn't associate it so much with femininity though, it was something I didn't understand. That must have been at around seven years old or so. Then at around 9 I used to dream that a matron at our school had a machine that could make boys weak and prissy and love to eat salads instead of meat and traditional "boy" food. Again I didn't really associate it with femininity though, I didn't realise what it meant. Then at age 13 was the first time I ever came. It was by accident playing with myself and a washcloth, and afterwards I felt so dirt and ashamed, its was horrible. A day or so after that I started dressing up in my mothers panties, bras and tights, and later skirts and tops and suddenly all feeling came together, it felt wrong but it also felt like everything I had been leading up to since I was much younger Since then I've intermittently worn my mothers things, even walking around the house in her heels sometimes, but I tned to do so infrequently and often feel ashamed afterwards. I've only admitted myself to one friend in real life, so a big reason of my coing on here (I've lurked for a while but only registered recently) is to find others like me and to find out about myself and how I should proceed.
Hugs and kisses!
little_boy_pink
I'd like to say that it was a long, long time ago but in practice we people attribute importance to old memories that support how we see ourselves and diminish the ones which do not. My old memories are not the same as they were a few years ago, they have changed as have I.
I was at most twelve years old when I first experimented with fetishistic transvestitism. As much as I would like to be able to say that It has always been the case it is not a matter of fate, just the way I found to express an infantile fixation.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Nessa

I suppose when I first started having feminine feelings I wasn't sure what they were. I remember I was fascinated by being turned into something small and pretty, weak and submissive, that would be dominated and ashamed but comfortable. I didn't associate it so much with femininity though, it was something I didn't understand. That must have been at around seven years old or so. Then at around 9 I used to dream that a matron at our school had a machine that could make boys weak and prissy and love to eat salads instead of meat and traditional "boy" food. Again I didn't really associate it with femininity though, I didn't realise what it meant. Then at age 13 was the first time I ever came. It was by accident playing with myself and a washcloth, and afterwards I felt so dirt and ashamed, its was horrible. A day or so after that I started dressing up in my mothers panties, bras and tights, and later skirts and tops and suddenly all feeling came together, it felt wrong but it also felt like everything I had been leading up to since I was much younger Since then I've intermittently worn my mothers things, even walking around the house in her heels sometimes, but I tned to do so infrequently and often feel ashamed afterwards. I've only admitted myself to one friend in real life, so a big reason of my coing on here (I've lurked for a while but only registered recently) is to find others like me and to find out about myself and how I should proceed.  

I as you am also glad I found this site. I do not feel quite so alone anymore. It has been a pleasure to come here and not feel like I don't belong.
jessybaby
when i was about 7 i found a pair of rubber panties and put them on. my dad came home and i was wearing them around the house. THen he spanked me and i pee'd on his lap. After that i wore my whiteys all the time and wet and messed them in the shower. Then i went and lived with my grandma for awhile and started going to my cousins house alot where they always dressed me.

Thats my earliest memory.
a new me teehee

Baby Princess Emily
I wet my bed up until middle school, however when I stop and my pull ups were taken away I started wondering what it would feel like to be a baby agian. To be changed and fed, even to ride in a baby car seat. I couldn't stop thinking about it and it started driving me crazy. I rememeber riding my bike around my driveway day dreaming about being teleported to a world were I was babied and diapered by my sister and everyone around me. (I might write a story about that someday)Later I started feeling like I would rather be a girl then a boy, that somthing was wrong. And I googled it, from there I learned about what transgender was and it felt like it matched. Thank gods for the internet!
My diaper is warm and squishy, my sleeper soft and comfy, and my heart content as i lay agianst my mothers breast
Baby Akuto
I've had these feelings for as long as I can remember. I remember watching You Can't Do That On Television, and wishing I was an actor for that show. That show was constantly having the boys crossdress and wear diapers. When I was 4 my friend that I only saw every know in then had a baby brother and me and him used to wear his brother's diapers when I went over. His mother found it cute. Then one time when I went over, he was apparently over the fasination, but I wasn't. It wasn't until I was 15 until I got a pair of panties, and was able to wear diapers. But the diapers ended up going away. Then at 17 I confided about my crossdressing to my best friend, she mentioned how she thought guys that crossdressed were hot, so I knew she wouldn't care. She would take me shopping for girls clothes and act like they were for her, or she would "twist my arm" in front of my friends to dress me up in her clothes and go out. I used to have long hair too, but had to cut it so I could get a job for the "The Man."

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.