PG 13 PVC dress and diaper
Photos me in my lovely dress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Starting taking some pics for my new adult baby blog, here's a quick selection. Come visit for more, and I'll soon be getting a lovely new pvc bo-peep dress from the lovely people at pvc-u-like, but for now...

Waaaaa, I cant find a pic upload button anywhere, will just try with bbcode to hotlink directly to images on my site, lets hope this works:

How's that? Worked?
..:: Adult Baby Diaper Fetish blog ::.. >> My original stories and articles, pleave visit and subscribe!
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
Outstanding outfit !!!
With the brazen "PINK" you are not apt to be missed !!!
I know it is difficult sweetie but what about a rear view showing details ?
Any ruffled frillies on the derriere ?
And a photo with the hem hanging naturally - so we can see those cute PVC diapered knickers just peaking out from underneath ?

Is this the website where you got your pretty pretties ?

http://www.adultbabydiaperfetish.com

Enjoy your thrilling outfit !!!

swb2
pvcdiapers4life
..:: Adult Baby Diaper Fetish blog ::.. >> My original stories and articles, pleave visit and subscribe!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.