PG Purple white check dress
Me in my purple and white check dress, and different plastic panties.
Posted on
Purple white check dress - Me in my purple and white check dress, and different plastic panties. , Sissy dress plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion Purple white check dress - Me in my purple and white check dress, and different plastic panties. , Sissy dress plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Purple white check dress - Me in my purple and white check dress, and different plastic panties. , Sissy dress plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Purple white check dress - Me in my purple and white check dress, and different plastic panties. , Sissy dress plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
If I were to go to “the happy place on earth”, mommy wants to see what dress would work best for me. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
That lovely purple dress shows diapers and plastic panties that could contain a mess. LOL At the very least a wet diaper! Nice hair style, it makes you look more like a sissybaby.
RachelLeigh
What an adorable dress 

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks! 

sissybabysamantha2
hat is a lovely dress and you have nice collection of baby panties. You look the perfect sissy baby        

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  thanks, mommy says can’t have to many cute plastic baby panties! 
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Sweetie, you look absolutely wonderful. I do have a soft spot for gingham and your dress is beautiful (such a gorgeous colour!). For me, the matching purple plastic panties work best  (got to be a colour coordinated pansy - lol) but they all look suitably lovely for a big baby girl.
    So, where is this 'happy place on Earth' then darling? (mine's usually in my nappy! - giggles). xxxx 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thanks much Kay!  I haven’t had this dress as long as some of my others, don’t get to wear it much. Don’t get to wear any, as much as I want, for that matter. 
My first thought, was the purple panties. But, I also wanted to try some contrasting colors, and prints, just to see how well they could stand out. Bring even more attention to my diapered butt, lol! 
The happy place on earth, is a real life reference to, Disney parks. It would however, be more of a fantasy to actually go to a park dress. But, I like to fantasize mommy is taking me, and yes, dressed as a little sissy girl. 😁

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  Ah, with you now honey - you'll have to forgive me there, I'm not the worlds biggest Disney fan. Saying that - if I were to be lead around one in a baby dress and nappies on a set of reins then believe me, I'd be first on the plane. That's one first class fantasy there darling.
     Sorry to hear you don't get to dress as much as you'd love to - I do know the feeling. Okay, I spend a majority of my life as female but that is quite different to wearing sissy baby clothes. I'm sure we both make up for it tho when we do. :-) xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.