the punishment romper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
my wife had this made for me for when i was bad since i had my camera, i thought i would take some pictures of it. I thought i had lost it, pics of me are coming just hit a bit of a snag. though working it out. ok all talk to you soon
sissy baby katie

Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
Nice duds.... uh oh, er... what are those D rings on your crotch for?  

~ Items ~

Iris
Cute. ^_^ I especially like the locking aspect.

Wouldn't mind having one of my own... Though I'm not sure if I'd wear it or make someone else wear it. =D

sissybabykaty
it also had a tie on skirt, but that was lost, maybe ill take some pics of me in it

sissy baby katie
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

millwaukeeSteph
Very cute

You better behave ^^

eldorado30

it also had a tie on skirt, but that was lost, maybe ill take some pics of me in it

sissy baby katie  

would be great
sissyinplastic
I like silk but I love PVC better, just keeps the treats wet and mushy in the crotch area...omg

april baby
wow babykaty! you are full of surprises. i'm coming over to play at your house.
prissyprincess
   Lucky wittle girly that mommy makes such sweet wittle covering for you dear , I WANT IT , I,m going to cry if I don,t get it , giggles Very nice can,t wait to see you in it dear   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.