R Pull Up or Diaper
A caption about each with bonus Apple caption.
Posted on
Pull Up or Diaper - A caption about each with bonus Apple caption., Diaper,Pull Up,AB Girl,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Pull Up or Diaper - A caption about each with bonus Apple caption., Diaper,Pull Up,AB Girl,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Pull Up or Diaper - A caption about each with bonus Apple caption., Diaper,Pull Up,AB Girl,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
Which do you prefer?
Pull Up
4 votes
Diaper
14 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
Fantastic captins as always Baby Butch. Once I get to live with Mummy Emma, for me it's going to be good old Terry Towelling Nappies, those are my personal favourite nappies that I wish/want to wear so much. Disposables are okay to wear. I have a case of 40 already, but I so want to be be in thick towelling nappies, the way nappies for me personally, should be. 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I understand your choice. Actually I prefer cloth diapers but I have no washer and dryer in my home. I have some cloth diapers made of flannel from Babykins. Glad you love the captions!

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Your captions are always a joy to look at and read. A perfect combination of both pictures and text.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Your comments are always very nice and I enjoy reading them.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies  Baby Butch. I am in total agreement with Sissy Baby Pet on it has to be terry nappies for me the thicker the better covered by a noisy pair of plastic pants for that complete baby feel. I don't mind disposables but prefer terry training pants if I am out and about. Miss apple looks very nice

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Those terry nappies sound great. Cloth diapers are old fashioned and I like the way they are pinned on. Plastic panties are a must with cloth diapers and they should be noisy.

Baby Puss
Enjoy seeing your photos, and the captions Baby Butch, as always. 
I’m mostly old school too, it’s diapers for me. My first choice is cloth, but I do like disposables. And, I do wear pull ups, but again, I’m old school, and prefer cloth training pants as my pull up. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Glad you like the pics and stories. You also prefer cloth diapers I see. Bought some that are called Birdseye and they are made of gauze is what they say. Plastic panties are good for both cloth and disposable diapers.
RachelLeigh
Loving the baby on the changing table. To be put in a diaper and wearing those mittens to be helpless would be so lovely  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Hi Rachel Leigh - I like that one too for the same reasons. Also the mommy is very pretty!

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I try cloth diapers and I has a hard time putting them on,,,, and with disposables diapers they are easy to put on so I prefer disposables diapers and for the pull up they good too and for put locking mittens on keep you from taking them off at night or day   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I see you prefer disposable diapers. Yes the cloth ones are difficult to put on correctly. Usually they need to be folded in some way. I got better at it with experience but prefer a mommy to pin them on.
sissyslutallie
thank you baby butch for puting me in with the oh so sexy beautiful apple i love it and i wish i could meet her cuz she is gorgeous as always diaper or pull up im not sure
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 YUR WELCOMB - I knew you would like the diaper caption if it was Apple in the picture. Diapers are dominating the poll and they are my choice.

lil sissie
My Mommie  prefers putting cloth diapers on me She says sissys belong in very thick cloth diapers and very noisy plastic panties as they look so cute waddling when they walk and the noisy plastic panties gives them away .

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Greetings friend Lil Sissy! Interesting comment and I like the way your mommy thinks. Almost everyone prefers cloth diapers. Diapers beats pull ups so far.
sissyslutallie
whats the difference between a pull up and diaper 
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Pull ups you put on like underwear. Diapers are taped on or pinned on if they are cloth.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.