Prom's coming soon ...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So OMG prom is coming soon! Yaaaaay~ Sadly, I am dateless.   But whatever! I did some digging in my parent's basement while they were out for a while (I was using their MILLIONS of movie channels !!   ). In an old bag tucked away, I found this!! It's my mom's old prom dress from waaaaay back   . Apparently, I'm as small as she was back then (So proud of that fact   ). So I decided to, well, borrow it   !! Now that I'm back at my place I took a few pics!

*I know my hair is a bit of a mess, bear with me
**AND I have no makeup on, okay, sorrrrrry, I wanted to share the dress!!  

-----

-----

Sooooo my girly friends, what's the consensus? Is it still a cool dress 30 years later!!   Or a dud!!  

click to go to my website!
Gallery Images by Kana-Chan
Display More Images
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

lilgirlryan
you are gorgus the dress is great i would take u to the prom we could be sissy lesbians
Frillyfillies-prev
Adorable!  

sissyjj
A lovely dress sweetypie, you look really pretty! 
~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh my, that would be just the perfect dress to go to the prom in! I'd love to be your sisbian date too!

sissybaby
omg u are so gourgus and hot and the dress is amazing, would love 2 be ur date lol
little_boy_pink
You look lovely, the dress too.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

tamie
mmmmmmmmm.....some heels...a little corsage...and you might get yourself into trouble after the prom..behave yourself....young lady..or it will mean punishment time

sissyjj
I wonder what she is wearing under the dress? Oh yes, a good OTK panky pank is definitely in order too! 
~ Items ~

diaprbayb
The Dres is great  I know a few girls who would love to wear that dress.

Your hair is fine, infact if I didn't know better I would swore you are a girl. Know any friends that may have an "out of state couson" who they brought to the the dance   

~cliques~
Kana-Chan
Thanks for all the compliments~  

I wonder what she is wearing under the dress? Oh yes, a good OTK panky pank is definitely in order too!   

gray with punk strips bikini style cotton panties, pink with white polka dots cotton training bra (   ), white hold up stockings and a full oh so lacy slip (also borrowed with the prom dres)

Your hair is fine, infact if I didn't know better I would swore you are a girl. Know any friends that may have an "out of state couson" who they brought to the the dance  

well...   i keep trying to get my friends who go to a catholic school to take me. because its so fun being blasphemous!!

lisa123
Love that dress you shouldnt have any problems getting a date 
Sister to babymarcie
sissybaby
any chance or more pics but this time showing the panties lol jk

jossan_q
awww, you look adorable, Id be your date in a heartbeat!
Kana-Chan
Update: I broke the zipper today (I'm strong apparently), and after spending a loooong time taking the dress off, I realised it's not a bit useless until I can fix it.

sissy sabrina
Its a shame you have broken the zip, it looked a cute dress, loved to have seen more pics of you in the dress and your shoes.
Kana-Chan
So, I convinced this guy at my work to take me to my school's prom!  

That means I need help from you all! Time to pick out a pretty dress. I don't have any preference on style, or anything. And if you find it at a department store, all the better, picking it up is so much funner than the post!

So get on it!

vs-boygirl
That dress was cute but more of a Easter dress than anything these days. Maybe the zipper broke on purpose so youd have to find a true prom dress. I dont know you but i have a feeling youd want to show off more skin than you could in that dress:)
pinkiesophie
wow that dress is so pretty. im soo jealous that i dont have one like that 

britneyb
Your a vary pretty girl, your the best!!
"Good Little Boys Can Wear Dresses" - Mom (4th Grade)

My
Facebook
britneyb
here is me in one of my prom dresses, i don't think my sister will mind if she lets me go with you.  

love b,
"Good Little Boys Can Wear Dresses" - Mom (4th Grade)

My
Facebook

jpetti99
Wow! Beautiful! Luv your style ;)
Lexxstrum

jpetti99
You should check out the local goodwill store - I've found several beautiful dresses for less than 20$ ;)

sissyinplastic
the dress fits you well and has the classis look
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.