XXX Private Robyn (The Sissy Marine)
A Young man gets sent to join the Marines for being a Sissy, but his fate is met with unusual circumtances
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 I have made these two captions especially for Robyn, at her Request. Please bare this in mind before commenting. I hope that she will like the captions that I have done for her and I hope that you will all like them too.

Private Roybn

Pink Frilly Panties

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Oh Amy, that is so sweet and so exciting!! Thank you every so much for making this little girl squirm with delight!

baby5522
Awww, you are most welcome Robyn. I had hoped that you would like the captions that I made for you. I am so happy that you do like them and you are most welcome. I'm always happy to do requests for people, I am so happy that you are delighted too. I'm so happy I could float. Oh dear I am afloat, can someone help get me down please. *Giggles*

Hugs & kisses to you Robyn

Baby Butch
I see Robyn is back in the Marines again and causing all kinds of trouble. Better keep a case of those diapers on hand, ha ha. I see you are not using the new method to post cappies, no thumbnail has showed up under Latest Images on the log in page. I like the way you edited your signature. : )

baby5522
Fank you for your comment Baby Butch, that means a lot to me. I am so glad that you liked the caption, it was a lovely surprise to get a request from Robyn. The comment about the diapers made me giggle, fank you for that. I recived the same message as you about the personal info about the sigiture, I really did nto want to chage it much, but had no idea it and the font size etc was causing so many problems, it seems like to me that the internet is not as great as most make it out to be or that was one view point of one individual, regardless of that, I respect all people, all things, so I did my best to make the award image smaller and only use the one quote instead of 3

Love Hugs & Kisses

PS, I used the usual method, by tickign use your own thumbnail by uploading from my computer, I not use the other method. I hope that helps?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.