Prissy Sissy without mummy
Prissy Sissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I love the art and drawings of Prissy Sissy, and Petticoat Punishment, but there is not a lot of this art out there. I have hundreds of shemale, dickgirl drawings, but only a hand full of prissy, petticoat. Anyway as I am looking at the prissy drawing, thinking how sad the girls look next to their Auntie, Mummy, and the Headmistress. (I know that prissy are not having a good time and never smile, unless told to do so) I wanted to see how the girls looked by themselves, after getting 9 girls away from mummy I could see that there was a small change. Then by putting two of the girls together another change, they do not look as sad, what do you think. The picture are on Pix Princess here is the link. http://www.pixprincess.com/visitor.php?albumid=184&userid=%250B%259B%25BBr&184.x=41&184.y=44
Jean
Last Post
39 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 38 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

jeantgirl
Lassyboy
oh jeantgirl! i think your piccies are fabulous sweet! i love the ones where sissys fairy-tail is sticking up with a pretty ribbon tied on! or the ones where sissy is holding another sissys dinky do! keep'm cummin!
kisses

Lassy!

MommyScarlet
I think the girls are beautiful  
tamie
Oh i love Prissy art!!Where can I find more!!

jeantgirl
Lassyboy
oh jeantgirl, i wanna see what happens when uncle jack gets home!
kisses!

Lassy!

jeantgirl
Lassyboy
ooooh! more, more more!
kiss kiss sissy kiss!

Lassy!

MommyScarlet

Alright Lassy,
When uncle gets home it is time to train his sissy boy.

Oh my my sissy is in for some training
jeantgirl

amylynn

I love the art and drawings of Prissy Sissy, and Petticoat Punishment, but there is not a lot of this art out there. I have hundreds of shemale, dickgirl drawings, but only a hand full of prissy, petticoat. Anyway as I am looking at the prissy drawing, thinking how sad the girls look next to their Auntie, Mummy, and the Headmistress. (I know that prissy are not having a good time and never smile, unless told to do so) I wanted to see how the girls looked by themselves, after getting 9 girls away from mummy I could see that there was a small change. Then by putting two of the girls together another change, they do not look as sad, what do you think. The picture are on Pix Princess here is the link. http://www.pixprincess.com/visitor.php?albumid=184&userid=%250B%259B%25BBr&184.x=41&184.y=44
Jean

check amylynns post at pixprincess
little_boy_pink
Self promoting there?..
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

jeantgirl

check amylynns post at pixprincess  

Thank you amylynn
nancypants
Hi jeantgirl, I for one really appreciate your photo editing, I'll keep checking back for more, :) {great new take on the prissy-sissy art} yummmmmm.

jeantgirl
jeantgirl

jeantgirl
jeantgirl
Ok here is the last of my prissy sissy picutres, the sissys are on the bus and out of my studio. It was fun having them here, but it was also a lot of work. They leave little mess every where they go, petter tracks every place you look. Enjoy
Page 7 and 8 Link http://pixprincess.com/visitor.php?begin=24&num=7&numBegin=1&albumid=184&userid=%0B%9B%BBr&

jeantgirl
Lassyboy
oh jeatgirl! i could kiss you all over for showing us those piccies! i love'm i do!
Kiss kiss sissykisses!

Lassy!

lisa123
i couldnt get any of the links to work.
Sister to babymarcie

jeantgirl

i couldnt get any of the links to work.  

Pix Princess is down and has been for the last few days, this is why the links will not work.
jeantgirl

tamie
omg this is so me!!!!!!
0 - 25 of 38 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.