PG 13 princess potty pants
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

now now sweety its no use pouting im only doing this for your own good
Gallery Images by pottypants_emily
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx

now now sweety its no use pouting im only doing this for your own good  

No pouting she should be happy, she has nothing worry about now except nappy rash :)
TiresiasRex
Bobby's magical mommy was growing increasingly angry.

"Don't you glare at me, young man! You have been very naughty and need some discipline. That first tantrum landed you in that crib. Your second mistake earned you the diapers and princess outfit. One more strike, and you'll become one of those dolls...."

kryxel

Bobby's magical mommy was growing increasingly angry.

"Don't you glare at me, young man! You have been very naughty and need some discipline. That first tantrum landed you in that crib. Your second mistake earned you the diapers and princess outfit. One more strike, and you'll become one of those dolls...."  

ooh, that would be a good story.. i definitely would read it.
TiresiasRex

ooh, that would be a good story.. i definitely would read it.  

Why thank you, kryxel! I may consult my resident story muse Miki Yamuri for advice and begin to write it....

It's amazing how one little cappie can blossom into a full-fledged story....

ikomil
She should be happy otherwise she would ruin her dress. Luckily she has a diaper to hold her messes
TiresiasRex

She should be happy otherwise she would ruin her dress. Luckily she has a diaper to hold her messes  

Whoa. Nice! And with a little "retouch" you could have a fun rhyme:

She should be happy,
or she will ruin that dress;
luckily she has a diaper
to hold in her mess!

Hmmm...maybe haiku next?

Mirajane
Perhaps this;

"Diaperss are a shame
For big girls to wet and mess.
Luckily, she's not."
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
TiresiasRex
Thank you, Saiyan! And thank you as well for that profound quote from Steve Jobs.

I hope you have had a chance to see the wonderful "indie" film, STEVE JOBS: THE LOST INTERVIEW.

We truly lost a visionary....

Little Bo Peep
Princess Potty Pants scowled miserably, as the laxatives from her highchair spoon feeding churned her tummy angrily. She would be messing herself inside the hour and it wasn't even sunset yet. Come the dawn she knew she'd have a nasty nappy rash again, and still have to endure sitting through breakfast in the highchair before being changed. Whilst she scowled, Nanny flicked off the light switch saying "sleep well Princess Potty Pants".

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.