Princess play time
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Princess Peach and Rosaline have a pajama party, Rosaline get Peach to balance a penny on her nose and get it to drop in the funnel in her panties, when Peach is about to, Rosaline then fills her panties with cold water.
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
It so nicely picture
Love & kisses
Conie
Princess Peach was shocked as the cold water filled her panties but she was even more shocked when her panties started to turn warm as her bladder emptied.

MeganHart
It's so very hot for something so cold going down in those panties !
babie

Princess Peach and Rosaline have a pajama party, Rosaline get Peach to balance a penny on her nose and get it to drop in the funnel in her panties, when Peach is about to, Rosaline then fills her panties with cold water.  

guess what happens next
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Silkyanon
Lovely image and caption, I think Princess Peach needs to get out of those wet panties and into a nice warm diaper!
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
wetsatinz
brrrrr cold :s

bbshawn
ohh I hate when someone pours cold water into my panties!
sissy pammy
oopsies,wet again! Looks like diaper time! No more big girl panties for you!

tyler199
how cute?! thanks for sharing!
mary22
very cutie

baby_laura
lovely piccies
lilsabrina
I love the art, and the story is ripe for a sequel

Baby Flo
"Oh oh, looks like we have a wet little princess in here. Hm, nurse Helen will be very angry... I think you will be in a thick diaper and a frilly dress for two weeks, at last."
> "Rolasine! You mean witch! Why did you do that?"
"Well, the prince from a huge kingdom will visit next week.."
> "What? And... and I?!"
"Yes Peachy, you will toddle around in your diaper, while I seduce him with my new dress. HAHA!"
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you
nekoboyorgirl
pricess peach was shocked
"rosaline what if mario and luigi see us here
>dont worry they can acccpet that you and me are the only lovers now
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

shylilgirl
so cute where did you find this pic?
little Sarah
sissy-toddler-jen
maybe it's not water, maybe it's magical fluid that will make her diaper dependant for keeps :)

Baby Girl Amber
Awwwwww that is soooo cute. Least we know they play nice together.
closetbaby
Any one wanna do this for real :D ill be peach

Mina Silverwind
I think Princess Peach looks cute in this picture, and the story behind the caption is rock solid.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Butch
This was Rosaline's plan to get Princess Peach into diapers ASAP, what a good friend to have.

AGPalgut
Peach: What the f*ck are you doing, Rosalina?
Rosalina: I'm trying to get you to pee your panties like a sissy girl should, my dear Peach!
diapered_david
That's such a nice picture

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.