R Princess Kay vs the Wampa
Who needs a jedi when you've got a sissy girl around - lol. Taken on a fantastic day out at my local comic-con xxx
Posted on
Gallery Images by kay3070
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Heck yeah!

Hope you enjoyed yourself (I'm sure you did), first tjing I'd do at any con is crossplay without a second thought.

Hopefully I'll have a nice costume some day... 

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Hiya Pink Balloon! Oh without a doubt honey, it was a great day out and there were some fantastic stalls and exhibits. I just decided to go in a skirt and blouse this time but couldn't resist having a shot with the Wampa.
   I have been to another con recently and did go in the cosplay contest as a belle of St Trinian's - actually won the bronze medal! Got some great shots from that day - I'll share some if you'd like to see them.
  I can easily imagine you turning up in something amazing like a Wonder Woman outfit - I hope you get the chance sweetie - you'd love it. Thank you so very much. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Hiya Pink Balloon! Oh without a doubt honey, it was a great day out and there were some fantastic stalls and exhibits. I just decided to go in a skirt and blouse this time but couldn't resist having a shot with the Wampa.
   I have been to another con recently and did go in the cosplay contest as a belle of St Trinian's - actually won the bronze medal! Got some great shots from that day - I'll share some if you'd like to see them.
  I can easily imagine you turning up in something amazing like a Wonder Woman outfit - I hope you get the chance sweetie - you'd love it. Thank you so very much. xxxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Ohh, you know I'd love to see anything from you Kay.

And I hope so, I just recently got a Wonder Woman tiara, it feels so good on my head.

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Oh wow, I like the sound of that tiara - a lovely start to a balloon loving sissy Wonder Woman and I can easily imagine the thrill you get from wearing it. When you do get the rest of the costume together, I very much hope you'll share.
   No probs on some more pics, I'll dig them out and sort a post. There's another back drop shot (with droids this time) that can only be described as 'St Trinian's invades Mos Eisley' - not an official movie as of yet but with Disney at the helm then ya never know (lol).
  More photos of another kind coming soon too as me and Sarah have new pics - tho I will say that Miss K is very much in residence ... so beware! (giggles).  xxxxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Yep, I almost got it last October but never found one I thought would fit me.

I also mostly found the movie version, and it's good but I just prefer the comics (or Lynda Carter), the tiara I got because it's the old gold with a red star in fact.

Anfld of course my response to future pictures is wonderful, I always look foreword to seeing Miss K as you well know at this point.

But anything and everything of yours is something I like.

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  I've gotta agree with you there sweetie - the original tiara (and whole outfit) looks far better to me too. Don't get me wrong, I like Gal Gadot's but the Linda Carter/ comic version is so much more iconic.
    I shall certainly sort out those comic con pics. The new Miss K / sissy Sarah ones will be going up first tho as we are doing a two part post again - one from each of us over this next week.
   That is one hell of a compliment darling - big thanks and even bigger kisses for you XXXXX

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Agree, some day.
Baby Puss
Why do I somehow see you, hanging upside down, with your boots stuck to the ceiling?
LOL, looks like a great time.
May the sissy force be with you!  

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  Hiya Baby Puss! Tee hee - Nah, that's for learner Jedi not warrior princesses. Besides, are you sure you're not just hoping to see my panties? - Oh ... you've already seen them - fair enough (giggles).
   It was an amazing day - some of the costumes were just incredible and the whole atmosphere was such a thrill. Many thanks darling and may the diapered force be with you too. xxxx

Baby Butch
This is an unusual thing to log into and see.  I like it and you make a fine Sissy Princess protector. : )

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
 Hiya Butch! Lol - yes, something a little different to my usual red bottomed piccies but figured it was worth a share and so glad I did. I have been in a sissy dress to a comic con before (my lilac one) but just went as me this time - a truly fantastic day out tho. I did however go as a belle of St Trinian's to another recently and even won a prize for my outfit - score one for the sissy schoolgirl (lol). Thank you ever so much honey xxxx
sissybabysamantha2
  I hope you had a lovely day. I hope you had a nappy on i know I would have wet mine with that big scary thing behind me. And as Baby Butch says you make a lovely sissy protector 

Hugs & Kiss

Sissy Baby Samantha 

kay3070
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Hiya Samantha! Tee hee - that might have been a very good idea had I known I was to be battling Wampas before the day was out. It's a good job that wasn't real snow and ice or I might have need one to keep my bottom warm too (lol). Suffice to say, my panties remained stain free throughout - now that makes a change! (giggles).
  I did have a lovely day sweetie pie - there was so much to see and do. Even tho I wasn't in costume myself, I still had a few people asking to get a shot with me - always a nice compliment. Thank you so much honey xxxx

lil sissie
 Hello Kay glad to see that we have a sissy princess like you to protect us

kay3070
@ lil sissie
  Hiya lil sissie! Never fear sweetie, Princess Kay will fire up her trusty lightsabre and keep sissyland free of all nasty monsters - there would be way too many nappy changes to do otherwise! (giggles).
  Had an incredibly fun time the whole day. The exhibits where my favourite tho so I just had to borrow a lightsabre and get a commemorative shot of the day. Thank you very much honey xxxx
sarahsissyboots
Bravo darling you look absolutely beautiful and what fun Princess Kay and the wampa, just be careful where you are putting that light saber (winks) and as for your force powers I wonder if that is why my panties always fall to my knees in your presence (giggles). 
Wonderful picture my sexy sissy Jedi girl xxx.

kay3070
@ sarahsissyboots
  Hiya sweetheart! Tee hee - Oh I'll certainly be careful, besides I can think of a much better way to receive a hot bottom (mmm). It does make you think tho - kinky Jedi could bring a whole new meaning to 'forced feminisation!' (lol)
  Oh darling, I'd never use my force powers in that way - I'd miss out on all the fun of pulling your panties down myself (giggles).
  Thank you ever so much my beautiful sweet girl - it truly was a fantastic day out but nowhere near as wonderful as the time I spend with you. xxxxxxx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.