PG 13 From Prince To Sissy Baby Princess
A young Prince takes the right of passge into being a man, but goes to an Island where he gets turned into a Sissy Baby Princess.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
This is one of the most unusual cappies I have seen. Your imagination shows with this one and I love the cute picture with the monkeys. Nice little story too!
TiresiasRex
More artwork from Pink Diapers - yay! (My avatar, once upon a time, was PD's version of a diapered Kimberly from SPACE ACE).

baby5522
Aww, fank you so very much for your comment Baby Butch. I am glad that you like the story, I like the image too. It was yet another great find. I just realised, the title is meant to read. From Prince To Sissy Baby Princess, I goofed it up. I am such a Silly Sissy. *Lol*

*Hugs*

This is one of the most unusual cappies I have seen. Your imagination shows with this one and I love the cute picture with the monkeys. Nice little story too!  

baby5522
Awww, thank you for your comment too Tiresias, I so love coming up with the captions for the images, some are easy to do, others are not so easy, though I do love a good challange.

*Hugs*

More artwork from Pink Diapers - yay! (My avatar, once upon a time, was PD's version of a diapered Kimberly from SPACE ACE).  

TiresiasRex

Awww, thank you for your comment too Tiresias, I so love coming up with the captions for the images, some are easy to do, others are not so easy, though I do love a good challange.

*Hugs*

Glad to oblige! Here is the earlier image I referenced (and a favorite of mine): the adorable Kimberly, as drawn by Pink Diapers:

Isn't she a sweetie? It was my first SK avatar...feel free to use her (kindly) in another story if you like.  
baby5522
Tiresias, curtsies to you.

Aww, fank you for the comment and showing me that wonderful and lovely image.

Glad to oblige! Here is the earlier image I referenced (and a favorite of mine): the adorable Kimberly, as drawn by Pink Diapers. Isn't she a sweetie? It was my first SK avatar...feel free to use her (kindly) in another story if you like.[end quote]

Yeth, she is, so very adorable and fank you for your very kind offer, I am sure I can come up with something for her. I had an avatar image once, for when I first came here on sk, before I had a photo of me to use instead. Would you like to see it? I now have it as my desk top theme and have kept it as such ever since. You will see why, though I will post that as caption along with the image you so kindly offered to let me use.

*Hugs & kisses*

jessybaby
ok, i guess ill be your baby princess, and deny wanting to love it 
a new me teehee
baby5522
*Giggles* Fank you for the comment jessybaby, much appreciated.

*Hugs*

ok, i guess ill be your baby princess, and deny wanting to love it   

babytephx
Tale of Monkey Islands - awesome... how many years of my childhood i spent playing that series.
Guybrush Threepwood - Mighty Pirate :)
baby5522
Fank you for the comment Babysteph, I had no idea it was some sort of a game. I guess somehow in this tale the Pirate became a Prince, correction, he's not that now any more is he? *Giggles*

Tale of Monkey Islands - awesome... how many years of my childhood i spent playing that series.
Guybrush Threepwood - Mighty Pirate :)  

babytephx
it was an adventure/puzzle game back on the Amiga 500 in the early 80's and had a few remakes and updates over the years, the latest remake was last year.
http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland/

and what's funnier is that the game had alot of comedy and he got put in weird situations so this wouldn't be totally out of the ordinary for his tales :)

pretty impressive if you didn't even know what it was and still managed to make a cappie about it :) good job
babytephx
Space Ace, Kings Quest and Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry aa memories, my childhood was well gamed, game swere so much more fun back then no fancy graphics to interfere with the story :)
thanks gals for reminding me.... and Baby Amy for getting it going.

baby5522
Fank you for letting me know that Babysteph and I am so vrey happy I could give you happy memories of a game from your childhood days. I would say these mdern games have lots of extra graphics, all true and I agree, it does seem a lot are all about Eye-candy then story development.

Where as other titles I have played, or more to the point, try to play on my X BOX 360, is that there is a little bit too much to do, especially in most of the RPG games, though that maybe a good thing and the game will last longer, locations in a game are too hard to find, mini or even full maps are hard to read, and the asumption that anyone playing the game already knows what to do in the game.

Sadly only and I had to say the word, Game Geeks, somehow do know exactly what to do even though they have never played the game before. And a lot of games seem to be more and more for the hard core gamers, not someone who is a total novice.

I need a complete game guide to play any of the titles I have, because non of the are straight forward of what I am supposed to be doing and games be it RPG or not, should not be about that, they should be fun, those that have stories to them should be really great stories. A good example of good game play and story background is an old PS2 Title called Draken: The Ancient Gates.

I was able to figure out what to do and where to go, not right away, but eventually I got a good sense of what needed to be done etc. I prefer to play a game that even though I do not know what to do initially, but it is not too difficult to get the idea of what I need to do and where to go.

And the fights are not too hard, the use of magic and sword play easy form, not a whole lot complex combos, which is another thing a lot of these modern games seem to be very heavy into. It does seem the older games of the older consoles were a whole lot much more better. I so dislike button bashing games, those only will have you having buy a new hand controller and be it for a X BOX 360 or PS3, thye are expensive, even some PS2 controllers are at silly expensive prices and only are a bit cheaper than the modern ones.

*Hugs*

it was an adventure/puzzle game back on the Amiga 500 in the early 80's and had a few remakes and updates over the years, the latest remake was last year.
http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland/

and what's funnier is that the game had alot of comedy and he got put in weird situations so this wouldn't be totally out of the ordinary for his tales :)

pretty impressive if you didn't even know what it was and still managed to make a cappie about it :) good job  

baby5522
I am so happy this has brought fond memories for you Babysteph.

*Hugs*

Space Ace, Kings Quest and Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry aa memories, my childhood was well gamed, game swere so much more fun back then no fancy graphics to interfere with the story :)
thanks gals for reminding me.... and Baby Amy for getting it going.  

SissyBabyCassie
I love this so much! Thank you for the kind words in your other post as well, you should go to deviantart and check out Pink Diapers (thats the artist of the pictures and choose some more of her art work to do cappies I'll look through my pics too and send some your way as well :)
baby5522
Awww, fank you so very much for your comment and you are most welcome. I am glad that you like this cappie. By all means please do send me more pictures by Pink Diapers, even though I have enough other pictures already, it wont harm to have more, I would not want to run out of images to use for my captions, so anything you can send to me, will be of a great help.

Fank you for your message, I will send you a reply asap. I have a few other cappies yet to post, so be on the look out for those.

*Hugs & kisses*

I love this so much! Thank you for the kind words in your other post as well, you should go to deviantart and check out Pink Diapers (thats the artist of the pictures and choose some more of her art work to do cappies I'll look through my pics too and send some your way as well :)  

staceyrockz
I love your artwork, it's so colorful and vibrant.
baby5522
Thank you for the comment, but I can not take cresdit for the art work as it is not mine. Please read where it says who has done the artwork, all I have done is alter the images and put in speach text and the caption next to the image.

Though I can draw my self, I do not draw very often. I find it too hard to draw the kind of things I see in my imagination, but thanks to Google SketchUp, I can build in 3D some, not all, but some of the things from my own imagination.

*Hugs*

I love your artwork, it's so colorful and vibrant.  

Pottybear

Love the art! Fascinating style. Total turn on!
Where did you get it?

c2bear
Great job cappie looks like not fairy tale ending the prince was after 
baby5522
Fank you c2bear for your comment, much appreciated, I am happy to hear you like the cappie. I think the Prince got a better ending of the fairy tale. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Great job cappie looks like not fairy tale ending the prince was after   

sarahpenguin
The Secret obs Monkey Island - is she a dry and clean baby or no? Only Da Mommy knows! Was another amazing art and cappy/story set! Fanks so much agains *hugs and bottomy pets and bottles obs your favorite baby drinks for eberyone involved* *giggls* :)
baby5522
Fank you for the comment Sarahpenquin and the bottom pats, you are such a kind and adorable commenter. It's sincerely most appreciated, I will have new cappies out asap. I'm in the middle of working on some new ones.

I'm glad that you liked this cappie, having wonderful images like this one helps lots for making the captions.

*Hugs*

The Secret obs Monkey Island - is she a dry and clean baby or no? Only Da Mommy knows! Was another amazing art and cappy/story set! Fanks so much agains *hugs and bottomy pets and bottles obs your favorite baby drinks for eberyone involved* *giggls* :)  

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.