Pretty Wedding Lingerie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
No darling wedding dress would be complete without pretty underpinnings.   What would you wear under your wedding dress?

I'd love to wear this with a fluffy diapee underneath!  

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
I'm ready!  

~cliques~
I want to wear the pretty dress! My favorite thing to wear under such a pretty dress would be a triple-thick diaper (including liner) with my softest pink vinyl baby pants and I would sound very ruffly and feel very babyish like I do right now in my diaper and rhumba panties!      

baby_alicep
mes goings tos bes ins mes diapies

Sweets Babys Alwice
How Bery Bery Tweet!
Is tumbody going to potty in their diaper?       

~*Christie Luv*~
These ideas are lovely! Sweet Baby Alice I'm sure the girls would love to see you in your wedding dress if you can to make digi piccies! Wedding dresses are so gorgeous!

babyrenee
i would love this with a nice fluffy white diaper to boot.

jennifer
well if it gets to that i would love to have very very pritty dress with a diaper on underneath it with very pink rumbah panties over it hehe 
susanpetty
I just love to wear a pretty white Tedy with my bra supender belt and white nylons and then all those petticoats and a blue garted.My wife dresses me as a bride along with here other 3 sisters about once a month I have 3 wedding gowns one just below the knee which her sister got married in and 2 more full length.I just love the feel of all thise petticoats.My wife then pretends she is my groom and makes love to me by just lifting my gown and petticoats and popping the 3 studs of my Teddy.I just love to aly there with all my layers of petticoats gathered around me as she makes love to me and tells me what a pretty sissy bride I am.
Its so much nicer living life as a sweet sissy girl dont you agree
Hugs
Susan Petty 

nappygirl

This WOULD be MY wedding dress.XXX
tamie

Now I want a dress!!

liz48025
a big fluffy diaper would be good
yani
why i love all this stufff...... I WANNA BE A GIRL.... the have more fun than men  

susanpetty
my mummy has just bought me some pretty new false eyelashes with little shiny little stones like diamonds at the ends that look soooo pretty on.Dont you love to be made up with lots of pretty eyshadow mascara and lipstick and of course sprayed with a gorgeuos perfume like CO Co Channel its so much fun being a girl isnt it.I think we like to be girls more than rwal girls do
Susan  
lithiumbob
Something silky and lacy, maybe a nice white corset with garters attached to white lacy stockings and a nice silk white thong

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.