R Pretty Sissies
Some males desire to be females. Those who do wish to be pretty.
Posted on
Pretty Sissies - Some males desire to be females. Those who do wish to be pretty., Sissy,Sissybaby,Crossdress,Pretty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Pretty Sissies - Some males desire to be females. Those who do wish to be pretty., Sissy,Sissybaby,Crossdress,Pretty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Pretty Sissies - Some males desire to be females. Those who do wish to be pretty., Sissy,Sissybaby,Crossdress,Pretty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Pretty Sissies - Some males desire to be females. Those who do wish to be pretty., Sissy,Sissybaby,Crossdress,Pretty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What cappie is your favorite?
Adopt Me
0 votes
Alicia
2 votes
Crush
0 votes
Sex
0 votes
Sissy Brat
8 votes
Speech
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
baby butch,,,, I read your Cappie,,,, sorry baby butch,,,,  BUT no go 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I thought you would like the 2 adult baby cappies. That last one is not a spanking cappie. They are feeling how the diaper fits.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies. I like brat the best who could object to two pretty baby sitters  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I thought something different was needed when I made these. The diaper caption Sissy Brat is easily winning this one. : )

Baby Puss
These were fun, and my favorite was Brat. One sitter to hold you tight, the other changes you diaper. Who know what then? 😄 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 That is the right idea. The sissybaby is small and the babysitters are big making the caption believable. You are second in a row for Sissy Brat.
lil sissie
All good cappies  mes wikes Sissy Brat da best
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Fank ooo's, another vote for Sissy Brat. Mes gwad ooo wike dem all Lil Sissie.

babygirlpansy
sissy brat - she is least grown-up looking

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 I see what you mean about not grown up. Especially wearing a diaper and pink dress. LOL Your are the fourth in a row for Sissy Brat as a favorite.
sissydina218
 sorry but easily picked sissy brat. others didn't enjoy as much.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 This was something different but Sissy Brat was the easy winner in the set. Have a great day!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.