Pretty Custom Pants
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey everyone, I just would like if you girls could support us and check out this site. My bf makes these pretty custom pants, and though they are usually worn by the type of people that like to go to "raves" (and no, raves AREN'T evil), like me, he can make them more to your specifications. He uses custom fabrics and sews them himself, you can see pics of his Strawberry Shortcake pants that he loves so much. So if you wouldn't mind, please go to
http://www.freedompants.com

WARNING: the Product Detail page will take some time to load, it's pretty picture intensive....

and then there's always my webstore, but it really doesn't have much of a place here....Still if you wanna see, you can check out http://www.cafepress.com/vanillatragedy.

Fank you so much for your support!

Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
If I were in a position to be purchasing pants then I'ld definately send some custom in this direction. As for raves they are not evil but as for ravers...
Well...
Deviant behaviour patterns- the lot of them...

Of course if you are familiar with Cohen's work then you'll realise that this need not be a bad thing.

Oh and I apologise for the colloquialisms there; I don't know how easily they are understood, hence I try not to use them to excess.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Daddysgirl
Thanks for stopping in! :)
A lot of ravers are dumb @$$es, I hate the way the e-tards ruined the scene. :( I don't do any drugs, just go for the music and the dancing, and it really hurts how a lot of foolish people have ruined a good thing.
Heh, colloquialisms are a fine thing when their powers are used for good and not evil, so don't worry. ;)
Thanks again for looking!

If I were in a position to be purchasing pants then I'ld definately send some custom in this direction. As for raves they are not evil but as for ravers...
Well...
Deviant behaviour patterns- the lot of them...

Of course if you are familiar with Cohen's work then you'll realise that this need not be a bad thing.

Oh and I apologise for the colloquialisms there; I don't know how easily they are understood, hence I try not to use them to excess.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.