Prettiest Halloween Costumes!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well you can see my avies have dressed up for the season *giggle* What do you think is the most prettiest adorablest halloween costume? Piccies would be loved!  
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
I love these! The would look so darling especially with a dipee underneath *giggle*

~*Cute Alice In WonderLand*~

~*Pink Fairy*~

~*Strawberry Shortcake*~

These are fabulous costume sites I have found so far. I love how they are sexy, pretty and detailed at the same time!

My Diva Closet

Foreplay Catalog
Dafne

Tinker Bell

Lil Miss Muffet

Little red riding hood

SissyFlowerGirl
wow nice costume
If I get to wear the halloween costume I want I will get pictures and you can all see how much of a blushing bride I am

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh goodie SissyFlowerGirl! I'd love to see them if you get to take pics! I am sure they will be lovely!

Dafne
It would be nice to see the sissy kiss costume awards, I think it should be given some merit.
Bets costume wins 100 kisses or something like that, and we could all judge the entries. No judging your own though, that would be cheating.

~*Christie Luv*~
How neato Dafne I think I'll start one up for you!

Kvetinka
Hello,

I went to an early Halloween party last night. I wore a school girl dress. I hope I can get hold of some of my friends´pictures.

Kvetinka 
lithiumbob

cassandra
One of the advantages to Halloween is that you can dress up in almost anything ... I was thinking "Bunny Girl" anyone got any good piccies?
tamie
 Take a look at easter bunny pagent!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.