He prefers panties
Advice from Youth2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Thursday, February 27, 2003
He prefers panties

I AM a 16-year-old-boy and I have a problem. I love panties. I know this is strange but it is true. To be honest, I prefer panties to men’s briefs. The problem is that my parents also know of this.
They found me wearing my sister’s panties when I was nine years old and they were very angry. From that day on, whenever I try to wear panties, they would scold me or even sometimes hit me with the cane. But now, they only scold me.
The last time they found out I was wearing panties was in 1999. They scolded me but from that day onwards, I started buying my own panties, keeping and washing them secretly.
People do not know that I wear panties. I still act normally for a guy – I swap dirty stories with friends and many other things a guy would normally do. Big Bro, what I would like to know is if it is all right for me to wear panties? Is it normal?
I have tried to reason with my parents but we always end up arguing. I have asked them why they oppose it but they just said that the whole thing is weird and that they want me to stop. What if my parents find out again? Should I continue wearing panties? Should I still keep it a secret? I hope you can help me.
Guy with a Problem, Penang

Dear Guy with a Problem,
“Normal” comes from the word “norm,” which is a “standard considered typical”. But when push comes to shove, and we ask, “Who came up with the standard (or standards)?” you’ll get the answer, “Society” – that vague, nebulous thing which you can’t point at and ask of, “Why is this normal or abnormal?” and get a definitive answer. Yet, some norms give rise to laws. A scary thought.
But in the case of a guy wearing panties, there are no such laws. No laws against a guy buying panties at the women’s counter, either. But the norm is guys buy guy underwear at the men’s counter; women buy panties at the women’s counter.
If anyone were to study the history of men’s underwear, he/she would learn that what men wear today – those skimpy bikini briefs with no Y-front – would be considered feminine. Fit only for pansies. “Real” men just 50 years ago had to wear underwear that was substantive, functional, sexless and boring. The men’s bikini underwear today is like women’s negligee, loaded with sexuality, and guys wearing anything like that then would have been pilloried. Also look at how people today in this country are dyeing their hair in colours nature never intended for most Asians. Ten years ago, parents would skewer their children for something like this. And let’s not go into body-piercing.
What I’m saying in a roundabout way is that norms change. The same with fashion, the same with attitudes.
Since you’re not hurting anyone, you decide what’s acceptable for you. Only you know why you choose to wear panties. Is it a fetish? Some people have a fetish for sweaters and leather jackets. So what!
As for your parents, you live under their roof and they can choose to control you what you wear, say, do, and believe – fairly or unfairly. You’ve to negotiate with them to do what you want. You win some, you lose some.
But realise that if you can’t wear panties now, you can later when you’re out of the family home and are financially independent. But kudos to you for confronting them with the issue and bringing things into the open. And their saying something is “weird” is only a knee-jerk reaction which doesn’t require much intelligence. If they feel strongly, ask them to explain, not just react without careful thinking. I suspect they think that if you wear panties now, you’ll grow up into something “undesirable”. They think they see a causal relationship. Perhaps they need to ask themselves if your wearing panties is a cause or an effect.
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
What an intelligent response, though I still feel boy underwear has a long way to go if it's ever to tempt me out of my panties... so to speak.   Thank you for sharing this article, dear. Where did you find it?

"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
DeeAnn

What an intelligent response, though I still feel boy underwear has a long way to go if it's ever to tempt me out of my panties... so to speak.   Thank you for sharing this article, dear. Where did you find it?

Dear Andreea,

Thank you for your comment! How I find the topics I am able to share with others is a popular question I get alot. The only way I can explain how I find compelling topics is by asking myself the question then conducting a bolean term search on any number of internet search engines. I then persuse the replies to my search terms and pick which option seems best fitting to the query.

What I found most interesting about the article is that it was answered by a male! I think the gentleman responded to the young man's question with a sincere, non-judgemental level of maturity and simplicity.
  There should be more guys around like that!

Please keep checking back on the forum, as I will be creating more compelling and hopefully helpful thread posts to suit every need.

Again, I thank you for your comment and wish you a wonderful weekend!

Dee Ann

Lavander
 :

"Just drop them on the bed dearest", Lavander says with a saffron voice and bedroom eyes.

: mmmmm

~ Items ~

Andreea
***BLUSH***     ***BLUSH***

You might at least have asked if we could swap panties, sweetie. 
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Lavander
mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

~ Items ~

mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine  

You can buy your own, Lavender(LOL!)
Much better idea wearing female underwear. 

Lavander
 :

Mmmmmmmm... they smell like cherries.

~ Items ~

SissyBabyCaitlin
Lovely article and so true *padlocks her panties so they can't be stolen*

Lavander
 : Mmmmmm feels like silk.

~ Items ~

Andreea
This article takes me back... At this lad's age I was taking my first tenative sissy steps (albeit with tights rather than panties). The extremely negative reaction I got from those members of my family to whom I came out was as baffling as it was hurtful, because I knew even at the time they held very liberal opinions, were not religious, were not homophobic, and yet the idea of me cross-dressing was too weird or disgusting to tolerate. Didn't make me feel great at the time...   I think this article nails the true reason behind it, though: "I suspect they think that if you wear panties now, youll grow up into something undesirable. They think they see a causal relationship." However liberal one's views, I guess no loving parent will overlook the fact that "normalness" is often a key to success and prosperity in this world, annoyingly enough.

Oh, and while I'm here, and while Lavander is distracted with SissyBabyCaitlin...

*Reaches up Lavander's skirt, pulls off her panties, leaves a lipstick mark in their place   , and skips off home. Slides on the silky stolen panties, then nylons, a satin bra, and a slip, lies on her bed, and writhes around joyously, as per Lavander's own advice, having a very nice time indeed in her looted lingerie   *

Lavander
Someone took my panties! Why I never!

My... it's quite breezy in here isn't it?

~ Items ~

becomingkatie
  I started wearing panties when I was about 10 taking them from one of my sisters. i would then wear then sometimes to school. now i have just replaced all of my rough uggly boys underwear for my pretty panties!!! Won't every go back.

Hugs,

katie   

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.