XXX Post Ten Thousand
I have enjoyed Sissy Kiss for over 5 years. This is my 10,000th post and it is cappies!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
39 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissykins_
This is my first ever comment but I've been following your cappies for a long time now. I'm so happy for you for reaching 10000 posts and I hope us sissies get to see 10000 more! Thank you for your time and hard work!

Baby Butch
You're welcome Sissykins, I am honored to be your first post and by your comment. You are one of several who follow my work for a while and then later post a comment. I will keep making new cappies for a while longer. : )
Sissy_Fairy
Love the cappies as always Baby Butch, and congrats on reaching 10000 posts on the website :)
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Baby Butch
Thanks for the congratulations Sissy Fairy. I am glad you love the cappies and chose to comment. I am surprised to come up with this many posts but the numbers started adding up over the years.

sissydina218
wonderful set of captions babybutch love the variety. Congratulations on making number 10000.

Baby Butch
Thank you for the comment Sissydina218. Yes I definitely wanted this to be a variety thread. Lots  of different scenarios with good pictures. I added a little more sexual content than usual too.
Princess Erin
Thank you for your hard work!
I love all of your captions so much, and I think that they are reflects a primary essence of whole SissiKiss project!
I see you put many effort to make your captions so often and at the point!
My congratulations! You are awesome!

Baby Butch
Thank you very much Princess Erin for the nice compliments and congratulations. I made these over the last 2 weeks when I was not busy.

I hope these are above average. I wanted to post more than just diaper cappies with this set. Been finding good pictures lately too!

~*Christie Luv*~
Wow! Congratulations Baby Butch! I love every cappie you've made, and am so very grateful for them! Thank you so the large amount of effort that must have gone into them! They have helped Sissy Kiss, and bring many sissies together! You made fabulous cappies for this post as well!

Baby Butch
 Thank you ~*Christie Luv*~ for the congratulations! I am pleased you love my cappies! I love your site and cappies are my main contribution.

Yes I have spent a great deal of time and effort making them. I am glad to help bring the community together thru my work. I am so glad you like my 10,000th post.

I have enjoyed making cappies for my friends yourself included. Big Hugs from Baby Butch : )

sissieann
Well done on hitting 10000 cappies here 2 the next 10000 I like cappies 5 6 8 and 9 lol??  

Baby Butch
Thank you Sissieann for your comment and picking several favorites. I see you have chosen all diaper captions. I have 10,000 posts, LOL, not all of them are cappies.

Posts include my comments on others work, cappies, stories, role play, etc. I am sure I have posted over 4,000 cappies. Many posts are replies back to my commenters.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

SissyBabyCassie
Congratulations!!! Big hugs!! There all super wonderful and Im glad in that 5 years that we became friends :) Great job as usual :) 

Baby Butch
Thanks for the congratulations Sissy Baby Cassie! I appreciate your comment as well and am glad we became friends.

Big Hugs Back!      
Prissie
Congratulations on reaching the 10,000 mark!

What a great post  you made for #10,000.  I'm really turned on by some of them. The piano scene, for example. Would that I could have had a teacher like her when I took piano lessons in my late teens! Or the "Girly" scenes. I love the dress in Girly 1. As for the second, when spring comes it would be nice to take a walk in the woods wearing a dress like that with a diaper on underneath so that, when you have to wiwi you just do it -- no need to hold it in until you find a suitable restroom.

Now that you've reached ten grand, please don't stop! Long may you have the sweet, delightful young girl spirit.

Keep it warm and wet and soft and sweet and sissy,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Thanks Prissie, I never thought I would end up with over 10,000 posts. I  am like you and loved  the piano teacher. Much better than the strict horn rimmed glasses type.

I like many of the images and am a little turned on myself. Diapers are not the majority in this one but I did put in some good diaper cappies too.

I am happy with how these came out. On a side note I looked many places for tights and pantyhose. Finally found great soft tights at Target. : )

shaughn
great job on your 10000th post keep them coming 

Baby Butch
I figured you would find these Shaughn. Nice of you to read and leave a comment. I am glad you like these!
AmandaHerts
Absolutely wwonderful set of cappies!!! 

Congratulations on the HUGE milestone! 

Baby Butch
Thanks Bill6639 for your congratulations on this huge milestone. I am glad you think the cappies are wonderful. These are some of my best and all of them were made recently.

KS
Congratulations on 10'000 posts BB! Wow! Thanks for all of you're hard work! :D

Baby Butch
You're welcome KS and I appreciate your support on my work. I hope I did not add too many cappies to this thread. Being my 10,000th post I made this one 20 cappies long!
baby5522
CONGRATULATIONS!

On reaching 10,000 Caption. Someone Call Guniness Book of Records. *Gives you 10,000 hugs and kisses.* I might be a while. *Giggles*

I love the captions, all 10,000 of them. *Lol* All jokes aside, I really love the captions Baby Butch. The long fight is finally over. I will be sending you an email to explain  how asap.

I am back now, truly so. I have just posted a come back caption to get things started off with. Things will be a little slow going at first, but once I get into the swing of things, there will be no stoping me. Besides which, I think this swing no have any breaks on it. *Giggles*

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Well it is 10,000 posts and over 4,000 captions so far. I will take the 10,000 hugs and kisses. That may be a record too! I am glad you loved the cappies and I enjoy reading your comments.

I appreciate the congratulations PetBabyAmy. I am glad to hear you are back and happy. Giggles, I can see you are feeling better. Hope it warmed up!

Will look forward to seeing more of your work again!

Big Hug / Baby Butch : )

rainbow24
it's so sweet and adorable make cute diaper me

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment Rainbow24. I have a couple cappies of you already made. Those will go in my Journal when I post the next page.
sissybabydreams
looking good sweetheart, you certainly know how to make the best cappies

Baby Butch
Fank ooo Sissybabydreams, mes hab been busy making dem!

Robyn
Wonderful! Some of your most exciting captions!

Baby Butch
Thanks Robyn, these were intended to be some of my best. : )
Sage Ballance
Prancer is the best 

Baby Butch
 There are many hot looking models in this thread. I agree that Prancer stands out among the best. I have several favorites among all of these. Appreciate the comment. : )

Baby Butch
 I thought my 10,000th post could use a little more exposure.

Hopefully a few more comments on this 20 cappie thread. : )

Baby Butch
@ Baby Butch
 Check out my 10,000th post on Sissy Kiss!
kay3070
Hi baby Butch, absolutely fantastic job with these, just as always. Very hard to pick a favourite but I love Ben and Milly's huge nappies and Jamie is just one lucky sissybaby.
  Congratulations my friend, a real achievement. Here's to the next 10000!
      Big hugs
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Thanks for the compliment on my 10,000th post. I appreciate the congratulations on this thread. I tried to make it a good one. The more posts on this one the better!

Baby misha
 Just a great set of crappies again baby butch. I especially like the first two Stevie going to the doctors office. I have often thought about going in for a checkup with panties or diapers on. Should I do it?

Baby Butch
@ Baby misha
 Thanks for finding and commenting on my 10,000th post. I enjoy reading your comments and am glad to see them. Have a good one! *Yes*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.