Possibly the sexiest sissy ever!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Girls,

Please have a look, she is mind blowing. She's also lovely to chat to, I have emailed her.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinebellejolais/

If you want to see the images in super high res, become her friend on flickr.

I don't think this dress is short enough
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cd404
omg she is sooo sexy I think I might of made a ickle n
mess.
prissysissytanya
She's adorable, from New York aparently. If you can, leave a few kind words under a pic or 2 on her flickr account. Girls like this should be encouraged after all

Baby Butch
The picture is gone, how disappointing.
ashie
The picture is gone O.o though idk about "sexiest ever"... i havent seen her, but i know of a few who are quiiiite cute. ^.^
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

Courtney Kay
aww I got so excited, but now I can't see it 
Courtney
Lotus13
Sadface

Did anybody save the image? The picture and the Flickr page don't exist anymore :\

sissychristine
prissysissytanya
Just to update this thread,
Christine seems to have gotten involved with mrs-silk.com so I am assuming she has signed over copyright because she has deleted all images of herself from the net - it's like she never existed.

Christine, if you're listening....

1. The mrs-silk website has been in decline for a while and getting involved may leave you in a black hole.

2. You are just too delicious to hide from the public. Can I have permission to post a couple of pics of you here?

kipr
Too bad the liks don't work
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.