Is it possible?
can i deny a part of me at will?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ive been wearing panties in secret for years now and i wont deny that i absolutely love the feeling. BUT, this is not who i want to be. Is it possible to choose to be something else? to change who you are inside if its not something you want to be? im very confused and very conflicted. i love panties but i dont want this secret side of me anymore.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sis_C
From personal experience, no, but it is quite possible your situation is different. I would suggest some very deep self reflection, this may take years unfortunately, as it did for me, but I feel better with my secret than ever before, simply by admitting to myself, there is no problem. While I do believe it is possible for you to change, more harm might be done trying to suppress it. If you truly want to change, or want to try, I would suggest seeking professional help. From my personal experience Trying to suppress and change only leads to depression and confusion. As much as I wanted to change, there is something inside that still wouldn't go away, its a part of me, so I have over the last 8 years been exploring it, rather than trying to lock it away. In the last 4 years alone I have went from just wearing panties, to having some more lingerie and now dresses and high heels. It was a slow progression, but each step I take, past confusions start to make sense. Im sure this is not quite what you wanted to hear, but I urge you to take caution in trying to suppress and change, It will most likely lead to some emotional trauma. What ever you decide, I wish you the best.

Sis_C
tyler199
This is wise council you've given me. You're right. It may be time to make another trip to my family therapist to talk about it. Thanks again.

BabyNiki
I dont know what issues you have with it, but I can grasp the fact that sometimes you just dont want to feel the way you do. Sometimes when I paint my toenails I regret it the next day, sometimes i love it.
But anyway, as Sis_C said its never good to suppress these feelings. However, you could try adapting those feelings. For example, if you love the softness of panties you could always try comfort mens underwear. Most guys have an issue with some item of clothing: Some cant wear shirts because of how it rubs on their nipples, others just dont like the feeling of boxers. If you go out and buy mens soft, colourful Y-fronts (or similar), you may have an easier time accepting it. I really don’t know if what I’m saying has any grounds, but it seems logical that finding the closest male underwear to panties would be a psychological benefit.
baby-niki.blogspot.com
NiceDaddy
I think there are probably things about all of us, that we would change if we could. Changing our tastes, and desires, is very difficult to do though. But then, you aren't hurting anybody else. It really is very harmless, and quite a common interest amongst boys.

If you try not to do it, all you are doing is denying yourself the release and pleasure that you get from it, and there's really no sense in that.

If you wear them for the comfort they give you then it really is okay to embrace it. Comforts are so rare in life, and this one is quite accessable and economical really.

If it is for sexual reasons then maybe you feel it is too much of a distraction that is getting out of hand. If you wear them for the thrill and excitement they give you, why not ejaculate as soon as you put them on. The sooner you let it out, the sooner you can get on with what you were supposed to be doing. In my experience, as soon as a sissy has a release, she no longer feels quite as sexual, and is able to get back to reality quite quickly.

I know most people in the real world wouldn't understand your desire, but keep it secret and they won't be able to judge. I myself never got a thrill from wearing girl's clothes, but then I wouldn't judge, since I know most people don't understand why I find sissies to be so attractive.

We are all different. And in some ways I do envy you for being able to get so much enjoyment from something so relatively inconsequenial. Just an opinion, but hope it helps.

x

tyler199
That may be it. Im starting college in fall and it's a distraction i could do without. I'm an Iron Mountain of self control and I have very good strength of mind. This considered i think this is why i have confidence in being able to put it down. for now at least. Life is rich with pleasures right now so setting one of them aside is something i think i can afford if i think it may cause me negative repercussions. I think for now i can set it aside for my own greater benefit. But that's probably not going to stop me from logging on to this website *wink*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.