All PG Possibility about a Sissy Baby Book
Sissy Baby Book
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
We have written a number of books lately relating to ABDL issues and recently published the Joy of Bedwetting which is fairly niche, but popular. 

it is probably time that we wrote a book specifically about Sissy babies. it is a complex issue and I have avoided it because I expect a great deal of criticism and frankly, dont need that.

But if you have some thoughts and ideas about this proposed project, can you email me at rosalie.bent@gmail.com which is easier than on this site (for me).

My baby is a Sissy Baby so I have some 'material' to start work on, but really need a lot more information and help.

Cheers!
Source: abdiscovery.com.au
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
Hi, what information are you looking for? Or is it just any, or personal, or both? Before I email, it would help I know which first. I have no wish to waste your time or mine. I'm going to be busy for a while, but I would be more than happy to provide you with my own personal accounts of the lifestyle, what I used for information etc. once I have some free time.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.