Pool side bunnies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The new bunny recruits are here, ready to attend to all your desires and fantasies.
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

carrilee
OOOOOO I want to be the dark haired one in the middle!!!!!
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
distemic
It's a Playboy mansion theme party at Bikini Beach! Looks like all the guys got their invitations.

cheese

the playboy bunnies yearly game they all bring a boy back to the mansion and make him modle there outfits and there favorite part of the game the hottest boy has to do his girlfriends job including sex with the hue hefner. Its time to announce a winner
michellepaterson
Oooooh i just soooo want to be the Blonde 2nd from the right - fabulous mwah  

prissyprincess
  OOO hh My , all the newbies have to go straight to try n out,s now . First it,s the walk wike a duckie , then on to wiggle & jigglie contest . I wish I was judging them they,ll all past with flying cocks , giggles , so many creamies .   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
bettisweetie
Nice pic...I'd like to be one of the two on the left..

Wannabe_Baby
"Spot the ex-boyfriend."
Loli-Misty
They are all so pretty!!

sissylicious
Want to buy the body of the girl 2nd from the left :P
jabam
where do i sign up?

K-1
WOW Very cute
Hugs and Kisses
becomingkatie
 I woul love to be the 4th girl oh so nice and ready

the playboy bunnies yearly game they all bring a boy back to the mansion and make him modle there outfits and there favorite part of the game the hottest boy has to do his girlfriends job including sex with the hue hefner. Its time to announce a winner  

babie

The new bunny recruits are here, ready to attend to all your desires and fantasies.  

hops over giggles
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
abc1
love it very much

CanadianFreak
I want to be the one second from the left seeing as i kinda have the same body
Arianna
I-wish-I-was-one-of-those-sexy-boys.-Looking-as-cute-and-sexy-for-my-lover. 

MommiesLiLGirl
I totally wanna be the blonde in the light blue! s2
princesscami
i would luv 2 be the three on the right specialy the blondeor red head in light blue

BobOnFire
I would be the center blond or the red head
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.