Pool girls service
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Bikini girls ready to serve your every desire.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nekoboyorgirl
fukuyama had been waiting for pool girls to service him too bad hes gonna be a girl soon
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*
LilDebbiSlut

Bikini girls ready to serve your every desire.  

Its Just a question of whom is ready to sever FIRST and i want to be the first to be served as all lil sissy deserve

Mirajane
Miss Villetta Sighed as she posed once more for the picture. The other girls didn't seem to mind her condition, but i was still embarrassing being shot with it on. Ever since that crash in her Mnightmare, she'd had to wear diapers under her clothes. Even during a photo shoot for the swim club, she couldn't take it off without fear of wetting herself. She sighed as she recalled the girls' first reaction to her diapered state.

"Oh, she's so cute!"

"Just like a little baby!"

"God, I want to take care of her!"

"Now girls," spoke Milly with a smile. "We can all take care of her. We have all the pretty dresses we need, and we can play dress-up with her!"

"I," spoke Villetta with a blush on her face as she looked at her swim diaper for class. "I'd rather not. I prefer to be by myself after class to change in case I wet."

"Don't worry about that," smirked a deviously kinky Milly. "We'll change you once you're done and take care of you from now on!"

Villetta looked off the set for the shooting and saw Milly with a smile, she held up a white cloth diaper, and a purple diaper bag. A blush rose to her face as she noticed it was thicker than her normal diapers. No doubt, there was a set of girls backstage to put her in a frilly baby's dress. She didn't anticipate leaving the photoshoot: with Milly's personality, It might be the last time she'd wear an adult swimsuit.
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
diapermonkey
What is that from?

Mirajane
The picture is from season 2 of Code Geass. The caption, I made up on a whim.
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
Baby Butch
Everyone was hanging out by the pool because the pool girls have decided t go topless. All the adult babies are waiting to be breastfed. Could not get the picture to appear here?

Lilsissyemily
This was a big day for the gurls, getting to server at the companies private beach club was their first steps towards completing their hellish training.  They knew if the club members or their Mistress supervisor were not satisfied they would be sent back to basic training. Hours of gagging on fucking machines and being at the mercy of their instructors implements did not appeal to them at all. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.