PG Pleathe rate my Avatar
Sharing my Avatar
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Me iseth so happy and pwoud of my Avatar, that me wisheths to shareths it with everwyone here at SissyKiss. Me found the Animie Avatar from a search me dideth on the web for Yahoo Avatars and me founds Yahoo Avatars For All. From there, me searched for Animie Avatars and found this CUTE Baby Girl Avatar pic.

There was no name in the original pic and me hads special help with altering the pic with a pwogwamme called Infan View, with that me was helped to resize my pic and puts a boarder awound my avatar pic and used a function called a 3D Button, which giveths the pic it's 3D effect, then with my special help, me twansfered the pic to Microsoft Office Powerpiont 2003 pwogwamme, so me cuds puts in a text box, fwo me to puts in my name.

Then me was helped to twansfer my pic back into my Infan View pwogwamme, then me was helped to use something called a cloning tool to remove the yellow label with Powerpoint Image Copier, this was a wittle yellow box at the bottom left of of the pic, me then was helped to put the completed pic into a folder to be used as my wery own unique Avatar.

Pleath leteth me knoweth how much you liketh it, Pleathe feel free to asketh me questions about the pick, rate it good, bad, etc. Fank you.

Baby Amy. 

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyAngelHime
I wike your avataw, Amy! I wubs it! So cute! ten out of ten! ^___^   Nya!
~*Christie Luv*~
I so love your avy Baby Amy! Its just adorable!

10 baby bottles up!

jamespir
me wuvs your avtar and me wuvs you baby amy big kissse XXXXXXXX 
shilong
sis it cute and you put lot of work into it. i give a 1000000 out of 1000000
come to the light

Baby Butch
I always liked your old Avatar PetBabyAmy, 10 stars out of 10.

I have now gotton used to the new one with the personal picture, another 10 stars out of 10.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.