All XXX Please punish me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was supposed to be diapered all day and use them but I needed to go number two and I took it off and used the potty to avoid the discomfort of a dirty diaper, how should I be punished?
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I think you know what you need to do already, don’t you?
But next time, you need to bounce, for at leash 10 minutes, on your bum, and full diaper! 
sissybabysamantha2
I think you deserve a very hard spanking for taking your nappy off    

kay3070
Hmm - a very undisciplined baby. First off you need putting into some fully padded locking mittens to stop those little handsies from getting up to mischief. Then you need restraining with your arms hauled in the air and left there gagged whilst in double nappies and thick rubber panties ... with two suppositories up your bottom. Once your nappies are nice and full you can be birched across the back of your thighs then left in your mess for the rest of the day. That will teach you not to take off your nappy without permission in future now won't it. xxxx

Sissyboyamber
@ kay3070
  yes that would teach me :$
Baby Butch
Poop that diaper and get on your rocking horse.

Sissyboyamber
@ Baby Butch
  yes that sounds good ^^

Jasminebutslu
Hi im new to this but i feel i need to confess tgat i dropped my but plug a few minutes ago. I just couldnt hold it anymore while we was moving furniture into the new house 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.