R Please, please help me. I am in big trouble with Mommy
Please, please help me. I am in big trouble with Mommy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Early this year my wife caught me reading the wonderful stories on Sissy Kiss and punished me by turning me into her little girl. Now I wear panties and a training bra under my clothes to work every day and, am diapered every night.

She also made me write a story titled "My Wonderful Mommy" so that I would reveal all of my sissy fantasies. I had posted seven or eight chapters in Story Time with beautiful pictures (through Pix Princess) and had over 27,000 views. Then, later in the year Mommy decided I was enjoying my story too much, and getting too many wonderful comments from all my sissy sisters, so she made me stop writing my story. Mommy also would not even let me use her computer to look at Sissy Kiss and I am no longer allowed to have my own computer.

But last month Mommy decided I should continue to reveal my deepest fantasies and when I used her computer to log on to SissyKiss.com to write another chapter, "My Wonderful Mommy" had disappeared. Mommy said this happened because I was careless so now I am being punished until I find the story and add more chapters. My punishment is terrible as I cannot wear any of my prettiest dresses, I am no longer milked twice a week and I cannot nurse when Auntie Mary comes to visit.

I don't know what to do to find my story because I am not very good with computers. If you can help find my story, or if you have a copy of it, please contact me thought Sissy Kiss. Hugs and Kisses to everyone. Pretty in Panties
Always soft, feminine and loving. Pretty in Panties
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Johhnny18
I think when the site got its new update look your story got deleted, because after the 3-5 days the site was down for the new update I got on and I could not find your story anywhere. I was so sad because it was so good that I checked it every day to see if there was a new chapter posted.
krystalasbaby

I think when the site got its new update look your story got deleted, because after the 3-5 days the site was down for the new update I got on and I could not find your story anywhere. I was so sad because it was so good that I checked it every day to see if there was a new chapter posted.  

I totally agree when the site updated lots of things disappeared. People were given the chance to have things kept. If your mommy kept you from sissy kiss at the time the problem with your story missing is not yours but hers However, i do wish you the best of luck as it was a great story
krystala's sissy baby

Pretty in Panties

I totally agree when the site updated lots of things disappeared. People were given the chance to have things kept. If your mommy kept you from sissy kiss at the time the problem with your story missing is not yours but hers However, i do wish you the best of luck as it was a great story  

Thanks to the terrific effort of our wonderful webmistress Christie Luv, the story has been found. (She is such a dear and went to a lot of trouble to help me). I will post the story again soon for the pleasure of all the Sissy Kiss girls and hope to also add more chapters soon. Kisses to all Pretty in Panties
Always soft, feminine and loving. Pretty in Panties
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.