PG Please help me find this story
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone I've been looking for a story I read a good few years back on here before the site updated that I'd love to find again but cannot seem to find it anywhere. It's been a long time since I read it last so bare with me the details are sketchy at best.
It involved a guy that got turned into a girl by a witch to act as a doll for her daughter to play with. But it also involved a celebrity which I think was Britney Spears or someone very similar that was summoned and treated the same as the guy. I remember they were made to do things like dress up  and play with the daughter. I have two very vivid memories which might help to narrow it down. The first is when the witch summons 'Britney Spears' to prove that she has control over them makes them look just images in a catalogue and act as if they were the models. They were made to act like ballerinas. The second is they play a game of hide and seek and both the guy and britney struggle to hide behind a clothes rack because of their giggling.
That's sadly all I can remember hopefully someone knows where I can find this story.

Thanks in advance,
Bikini Bottoms 
Loves to touch your bubble butt
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
90 pages of stories dating back to
July 22 2009 did not find anything !

Bikini Bottoms
@ sissywanabe2
  Hmmm okay I must be wrong about having read it on here then. Thanks for looking though.
~*Christie Luv*~
Hun do you remember the title, or a part of it? Maybe some of the authors name?

Bikini Bottoms
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
  Nope that's all I can remember sadly. I know it's not much to go on and this a pretty much a shot in the dark but I thought perhaps there could be someone out there that might have heard of it. Ah well I'm sure it will turn up some day. Thanks anyway.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.