PG Plastic Ruffle Panties
Me in my pink plastic ruffle panties.
Posted on
Plastic Ruffle Panties - Me in my pink plastic ruffle panties., Plastic ruffle panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion Plastic Ruffle Panties - Me in my pink plastic ruffle panties., Plastic ruffle panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Plastic Ruffle Panties - Me in my pink plastic ruffle panties., Plastic ruffle panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
My pink plastic ruffles panties. They aren’t waterproof, but all the ruffles are plastic. Of course, I did have a diaper, and waterproof plastic pants on, under the ruffle panties. 😄 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
mes just woves the panties Baby Puss 
sissybabysamantha2
What a lovely pair of ruffle panties it must feel great wearing them i bet they are a bit noisy          

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  They are Scrumptious to wear, and somewhat noisy. You can always wear the real noisy plastic pants underneath, if needs be. And needs usually be. 😁

sissywanabe2
OMG that is an awful amount of Panty !
What do you wear for a top - short dress ?

Do the Scrumptious plastic pants tickle
you between the legs -OR- do you wear
doubled diapers creating a wide gap
so there is no thrill ?

Certainly no petticoat required !

Baby Puss
@ sissywanabe2
  LOL, Thanks! I have worn these mostly, as a diaper cover, but over proper plastic pants. I have worn them unders shorts dresses, and skirts, also as pictured. They don’t really have a “tickle effect”, even if worn without diapers. The inside of the panties, are regular nylon type material. But, you can feel the fullness, and the stiffness of the plastic ruffles, so maybe they are tickley, somewhat. Whatever it is, I like wearing them! 😄
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Oh my goodness - they are just amazing sweetie. I'll bet they look very bulky even without a nappy and feel  incredible to run your fingers thru (probably best to have a nappy on if doing that tho! - giggles). Beautiful colour too honey. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thanks Kay! Yes, I do love running my fingers through these panties, YES! 😁 And, diapers are a must! 
I have a pink and white pair too, but unfortunately, they are a bit tight. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.