Planet of Giants ~ Baby_tb's version [11~Jul~2011]
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello, devoted fans :)
This is a new project I've been working on for nearly half a year. Each week (hopefully), I'll post at least one new caption depicting a scene taking place at a parallel world (What's so special about it, you ask? Well, read the intro, and find out for yourselves!). It could be a short conversation, a routine, a monologue, or even a short commercial. Hopefully that way you'll understand better what the Planet of Giants is really all about! (Credit for the name and main idea goes to Ausdpr, who published 20 marvelous captions of HIS version of 'The Planet of Giants', that inspired me to have a go and try my own version).

I hope you'll have fun reading it, and remember, I can always use YOUR ideas for new 'scenes' taking place in this world. Do you have a short scene playing through your head which might fit? I'd love to hear more about it, so let me know by replying and I might use it. If I do, I promise to name the main character after whoever you like.

Enjoy, and if you liked it so far, please comment and let me know!

Baby_tb

Captions are, as usual, in my blog: http://babytb.blogspot.com
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ausdpr
Huge fan, as always  P

Surprisingly, your introduction regarding the people of the other world, and their motivations, is similar to an idea that I've been planning to work for some time.
uk_daddy1
I'm really glad to see you're posting captions again. You are a fantastic captioner i look forward to your new posts.
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.

sissy-toddler-jen
AWESOME! i loved the first planet of the ginats :) too

will we see boys turned into gilrls?
pinkblossom
i love it i mean (goo goo gaa gaa wooo i woobe it
pwease i waant some mmore cappies)

BabyBarby
These are brilliant I cant wait for more, when are they updated? weekly? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
KitaSparkles
lol I was planning on a series of such captions myself. Hadn't worked it all the way out though. I have a load of pictures you can use if you want. Let me know! :-)

Cliques:

Trunksshe
It's a great little series you've got.

It made me think about what was in them, and I noticed that the humans never tried to communicate via writing. The whole speech is based off of telekinesis, however, what about their literature?

So, my idea would be that the few humans that wrote down their problems were put in an easier situation compared to those who fussed and only communicated via yelling and speech.

Just something to think about.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
baby_tb

Huge fan, as always  P

Surprisingly, your introduction regarding the people of the other world, and their motivations, is similar to an idea that I've been planning to work for some time.  

I'd say that great minds think alike, and I really look forward to see your work  

baby_tb

AWESOME! i loved the first planet of the ginats :) too

will we see boys turned into gilrls?  

Sure! Have you missed this one?
baby_tb

lol I was planning on a series of such captions myself. Hadn't worked it all the way out though. I have a load of pictures you can use if you want. Let me know! :-)  

I'd love to, Kita_Sparkles...   You can send me what you have, and I'll see what I can do. baby_tb1@hotmail.com

baby_tb

It's a great little series you've got.

It made me think about what was in them, and I noticed that the humans never tried to communicate via writing. The whole speech is based off of telekinesis, however, what about their literature?

So, my idea would be that the few humans that wrote down their problems were put in an easier situation compared to those who fussed and only communicated via yelling and speech.

Just something to think about.  

I'd thought about it a lot, actually... And since I wanted the abducted humans to understand the locals but not vice versa, I thinks it's for the best. I find it a lot more humiliating that way - being able to understand the condescending baby talk and not being able to do anything about it).

So as far as communication goes, the way I see it, the locals' brains are far more advanced, and communicate both verbally (by emitting words), and telepathically at the same time (For the abducted humans it's like wearing an auto-translate helmet). Since the abducted humans' brains can't communicate telepathically, and the locals don't understand their language (Why would they?) they can't communicate with the locals in any way, not even by writing (which seems like babyish scribble to the locals, as they don't understand that language).

Some abducted humans get treated less babyishly and more like toddlers/very little children, but I guess it all depends on their age at arrival and their respective new parents' desire, as will be further demonstrated in the upcoming updates.

BTW, telekinesis is the ability to move things with the power of mere thought, not communicate  
Keyboard
Some of the images are too small and I can't read them properly :(

baby_tb

Some of the images are too small and I can't read them properly :(  

Right-click on them, and open them in a new tab or window  

You can also scroll to the bottom of the page each time and click on "Older posts", where you can see my earlier work.
Kithbaby
Fantastic! I've been patiently waiting for more material from you Baby_tb and you show up with a ton!

Thank you!  

Taralin1
Nice Captions
c2bear
Great job on all your cappies from the site there all really good. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.