Pixie I found another outfit for you!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Do you like!!???

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie
Perfect for when I must serve and entertain at one of Mummy Lavanader's tea parties!! Imagine the ribbons and layered skirt petals floating up as I curtsey!

Heavenly!

Lavander
I have the prettiest matching pink satin ribbon to tie a bell to your tinkle with while you serve. When we want our sissy maid to bring us something, we will call for "Tinklebell".

~ Items ~

Sissy_Shelly
OMG I bought that outfit like 4 years ago.
cheerful_pixie
Mummy, you could also attach a fishing line to my tinkle to ring the bell when you need something.

tamie
 The little bell thing has been in my fantasies a long time!!!

sissyjj
Woo, lovely outfit for our Pixie! With a bell too, nice! (Rubs my still sore beheeny, Pixie, he he!)
~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
The bell also lets Mummy know when I am being bad and touching the dirty place and not being a proper lady. It also lets Mummy know when I am approaching, so there is no naughty hiding and peeping in when she is entertaining a "friend". I need constant correction cuz I am such a bad girly.

Lavander
And heck, as long as you are going to call it a ding-a-ling, might as well go with it.

Once I took Pixie fishing with it to use it as a lure while trolling, dragging her along behind the boat, but all we caught were blow fish.

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- from behind Mummy a quickly stifled tinkling bell rings out accompanied by tight lipped moans as Pixie remembers the tickling fishies and the fact that Mummy has a coi pond out back -

tamie

Originally posted by Sissy_Shelly
OMG I bought that outfit like 4 years ago.  

Then we could have fairy twins serving!!You and pixie!!!

cheerful_pixie
Tea Miss? Cookie?

- Pixie Proffers the serving tray to show her wares and curtsies like Mummy taught her -

tamie
 very nice Pixie!!Now lets teach shelly how to serve properly!!!

cheerful_pixie
Thank you so very much Miss Tamie. Yes Miss Tamie.

Shall I bring the maid training restraints and your wet leather strap Miss Tamie?

- Holding one long curtsy during this and not daring to look up. Mummy says a good little sissy maid should never ever dare to look at whom she serves. Bad sissy maids get sent downtown to serve at the community kitchen for the homeless in full sissy maid dress. -

tamie
Or the basement!!???????

cheerful_pixie
No Tamiekins, the evil basement is for bad sissy babies. Bad sissy maids are sent to serve food and give sponge baths to the poor homeless men at the shelter. She must be taught that there is no job beneath such a pitiful sissy and that she must put the needs of everyone else above her own.

tamie
 O.K. O.K. I'm just curious thats all!!??

cheerful_pixie
Yes, Miss Tamie. I exist only to serve.

- Pixie Goes to the corner and drops to her knees to wait until needed again -

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.