This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
May 12th, 2018 ~ 2:05 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
R Some Pinterest Sissy Caps
Posted on
Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Nice Capies  If it was me in the first two I would definitely earn my self a spanking   
nylontoni
I don't get spankings, I do get verbal and physical abuse. I'm always on my knees it seems (I Love putting a smile on their face)

bill19192005
Love the outfit  

Robyn
@ bill19192005
  Which one of the outfits?

kay3070
Hiya Robyn! couple of very familiar cappies there sweetie (lol). Thanks for the reshare - really appreciate it. I hope you got all the ones you wanted from that board because pinterest moaned at me about it then wiped it out - ah well.
     Love the top picture - used to see that delightful sissy on youtube a few years ago. She had so many amazing little videos - not to mention a wardrobe to die for.
xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Robyn
@ kay3070
  I love your cappies.  so you're not on Pinterest anymore?

kay3070
@ Robyn
  Just barely sweetie - the account does still exist but only thru me arguing back and forth with them over several emails. They finally let me back on but had deleted almost all of my own photos and wiped out my cappies completely. The only items they left me with were my shots of me in my little black dress (not the ones with my panties showing tho - lol) and my Halloween witch photos. I've seen these prudish purges on there before but just happened to be one of the unlucky ones last time round.
    They said my photos were fetishistic and overly sexual in nature - sounds like a compliment to me! (lol).  xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
You have raised my interest in Pinterest, he he. I could tell the last was yours! I see Pintrest posts some good AB captions.
babyginagirl
WOW, I would sooooo LET my mommy dress me and treat me as one of her baby or bigger girls!!!! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.