Pink Vinyl Nurse Dress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi I am so excited, after about a year and a half of contemplating whether I should buy this costume/dress... I finally did. the price was right at 9 bucks!!!!!! It went down alot however I still paid a bundle for shipping, the only thing is, I have to watch for the next few weeks so the post man doesn't deliver it to my wife, I am quite a bit larger than she is so she would know the difference between a small and a xlarge. That happened before for a unisex pvc romper, she was not happy and almost accused me of cheating! She has some patience for my cross dressing, basically if she makes me its ok but if I buy things behind her back she gets mad, I more or less think its the doing things behind her back that gets her, but how can I be honest with her when I buy this stuff. Anyways getting back to this dress/costume, I can't wait to see/wear it! when I do i will put a pic in my profile!
Toodles 
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
Good luck with that order, dear, and I hope things go smoothly with your wife. That sounds like an awkward situation, and one with which I can sympathise all-too-easily (I know that watching-the-mail feeling). I look forward to seeing the picture, though. ;)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Lavander
I think sissy should get a big spanking from his wife for being so naughty... and I'd like to see pictures of that too!!  

~ Items ~

prissyprincess
  Just tell mommy it,s for a costum party dear and yo need your photo taken in it so,s you can win 1st. place . I await pic,s please , giggles   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
sissyinplastic
so my costume arrived whey ahead of schedeule, it actually arrived on firday, the fed ex guy arrived 30 mins to late though as my wife was out however she was home when he did come luckily I was outside and intercepted him before he got to our door, my wife did ask what the parcel was though, I said it was a drill part....I'm not sure she bought it but thats ok. The dress fits good actually, I have no pictures yet. The next thing I want to buy now is a pink vinyl diaper cover with white ruffles to compliment this dress!

prissyprincess

so my costume arrived whey ahead of schedeule, it actually arrived on firday, the fed ex guy arrived 30 mins to late though as my wife was out however she was home when he did come luckily I was outside and intercepted him before he got to our door, my wife did ask what the parcel was though, I said it was a drill part....I'm not sure she bought it but thats ok. The dress fits good actually, I have no pictures yet. The next thing I want to buy now is a pink vinyl diaper cover with white ruffles to compliment this dress!  

It al sounds wonderful I just can,t wait to see your pic,s giggles , have funndear   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
michellepaterson

Hi I am so excited, after about a year and a half of contemplating whether I should buy this costume/dress... I finally did. the price was right at 9 bucks!!!!!! It went down alot however I still paid a bundle for shipping, the only thing is, I have to watch for the next few weeks so the post man doesn't deliver it to my wife, I am quite a bit larger than she is so she would know the difference between a small and a xlarge. That happened before for a unisex pvc romper, she was not happy and almost accused me of cheating! She has some patience for my cross dressing, basically if she makes me its ok but if I buy things behind her back she gets mad, I more or less think its the doing things behind her back that gets her, but how can I be honest with her when I buy this stuff. Anyways getting back to this dress/costume, I can't wait to see/wear it! when I do i will put a pic in my profile!
Toodles   

Oooh the excitement of nearly being caught - what would she do?

What a thrill - when you're out there's no going back

Can't wait to see the piccies hun

Michelle xx  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.