PG Pink Sissy.
Pink Sissy.
Posted on
Gallery Images by sissyjj
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Nice small hands to go with a beautiful dress!
upstnysissy
 i am now limp at all times. i have long yearned to be limp dick sissy unable to have an erection or masculine desires. That dream is now a reality. i am now prescribed Proscar for my enlarged prostate.

i previously took phytoestrogen herbs (pueraria mirifica being the most effective) that helped me grow small tits & shrink my clittie. i also masturbated using a technique designed to cause erectile dysfunction and shrinkage where i put on gurly clothes, lube my finger tips then use three fingers to press hard straight down on my clit until it disappears into my pubis mons, i masturbate with my finger tips in a circular motion like a woman. i rarely cum using this method. When i do it is clear thin sissy juice but not Rean Man seed. This technique breaks down the fibrous tissue & results in reduction in size & erectile disfunction. i also have spent many hours watching sissy hypno MP3's intended to cause shrinkage.

While all the above help shrink my dick I did not achieve total impotence until I started taking Proscar.

Proscar raises estrogen (the female hormone) levels, and i was warned about reduced libido. But the effect on me has been very different. Unable to reach satiation i find myself perpetually horny. I've lost all interest in sex as the penetrator & now only think about being penetrated (mouth & ass-pussy). i'm now more focused on arousing my partner to orgasm and pleasure from stimulation of my sissy pussy and nipples.

i have long hated the conflict between my feelings of fem fervor and desires to be dominated and penetrated with the masculinity associated with an erection. Worse yet is the loss fem / sub zeal following an eruptive masculine ejaculation. Suddenly finding myself dressed with a dildo in my ass and cover in cum but with arousal gone the situation  is less than awkward.

i've always been envious of genetic girls who get a little wet spot in their panties when aroused. I plan to start taking Pygeum. Pygeum is both a homeopathic treatment for my enlarged prostate and increases the amount of precum my tiny limp clittie leaks.

i've not noticed any shrinkage in my ovaries yet but I hope this follows soon.

Categories:
Sissy Fashion
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.