PG 13 Pink rompered butt
Please humiliate me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Would love to hear what you creative sissies have to come up with. Sorry it's not a better pic.

Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

stellaindiapers
Because they always wanted a girl and their son loved to wear diapers, his parents put him in diapers with a pink romper
big_baby
not really contributing.. but OMG thats CUTE!!!

Remember
"But you said this would stay between us!" you cried out as you futilely tried to steal the digital camera from her. She laughed and pushed you down on your fluffy diapered butt.
"Not likely, sissybaby. Now that I have this, your little fantasy is going to be my ticket to a posh, pampered lifestyle. If you don't want everybody at work seeing your cutie-pie sleeper, I suggest you hand over your big-boy underwear and credit cards RIGHT NOW."
babyjeff
Imagine how surprised he will be when he finds out his wife invited his real Mom over to see her new son. It will be OK, I'm sure she remembers how to change his diapers and plastic pants, its just been maybe 20 years since she has.

Wow, thank you all for your wonderful comments! Remember, I love your train of thought, I am turning in my big boy underwear now!
little_sara
"He got frighten as he heard the voices of his wife(Mothers) friends. He was dressed in a smelly diaper and a onsie. He sucked his dummy and waited for them to come in and see him
Its all about the humiliation

Baby1440
Very cute, don't forget to go to bed in your messy/wet diapee.
chefE
whens santa clause coming home?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.