Pink Jammies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Chad don't move a muscle, I think I heard the doorbell ring. You know what that means my friends I mean your babysitters are here"
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
one cutes captioned pictures, I love the look on her face, and I love what will come when the friends arrive.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
sissy-toddler-jen
Chad's mom smiled as she walked in early from work.
"well well well, looks like I'm finally going to get the little baby girl I always wanted

Sissy Baby Wendy
[

Chad had been doing really well with his skipping but then he slipped and landed with a squish on his very wet and messy nappy. He hoped his Daddy would be home soon to change him.
prissymina

"Chad don't move a muscle, I think I heard the doorbell ring. You know what that means my friends I mean your babysitters are here"  

Chad squirmed uncomfortably in his locked diaper and pajamas, worried because he'd lost the key.

Suddenly he heard the door open and lost control of his bladder.

Baby Butch

Chad's mom walks in the door, after being gone all weekend. "I see your sisters have taken good care of you while I was gone honey," mom said. "Looks like you are ready for bed," mom continued, "are your diapers clean?"

SindyLu
well sweet romber i love it and so a nice girl
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

sissybabydreams

Skipping seemed very easy until I lost my footing on the slippery floor. Falling down on my bottom wasn't the problem, it was the contents of my nappy and plastic pants squishing around.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.