Pink Diapers
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
32 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Dragongirl
wootness
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay feeling pink is so lovely! Thank you for sharing SissyFlowerGirl!

diaprbayb
Ahh yes the good old days.

~cliques~
SissyFlowerGirl
HUGGIES FOR GIRLS
I loved the stories on the taping strips

I wish I could have Strawberry Shortcake diapers

Dafne
It would be nice to get huggies or pampers in the girl prints for adults. But maybe it's just a dream, and we don't need to have the nice colours or prints. 
babygina
Wow I have just ordered some of those pink diapers,just cant wait till I get them,and pranch around my home in my PINK disposable diapers,just like a REAL little baby girl. Thanks for the post.   
++

PrincessZelda
I such a sissy girl i can fit into cute little girls pull-ups 
Im a very wittle sissy,But still I wish there was such a thing as Sailormoon diapers.I made myself sad, Now im going to the sad room for a nice girly cry 
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
Serena
Thanks for the tip on the pink diapers, they're so pretty!

I don't have pink diapers yet, but a very sissy pair of plastic lined rhumba panties to wear over my diapers. They have a lot of lacy frills across the bottom.

The only thing I'm missing now is a baby dress and bonnet. I want a dress short enough so my cute little bottom sticks out.  

niceboy1
I have tried them befor they are sooo nice as well as pink!!!!
babyandy22
sounds grate ill have to try them
your only as beutifal as you feel

kipr
The real trick is to keep them pink after messes
tabby78
I'm new to being an adult baby. I'd love to find some pink disposable diapers. Can someone give me a website I can go to please.
tabby78

sissyinplastic
I agree, I would like to see strawberry shortcake, diapers, barbie, my little pony etc, that would be so dreamy......
hillbilly
i would love to fine a gril thats comterable whereing diaper at home or going out i think thats so hot an loves to drity her diaper once in a while i love the feel of the plastic i feel so conterable whereing mine    

hillbilly

i would love to fine a gril thats comterable whereing diaper at home or going out i think thats so hot an loves to drity her diaper once in a while i love the feel of the plastic i feel so conterable whereing mine      

i just love diapers any clour
OopsiePanty
I sure wish those diapers still existed. *sigh*
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

Diaperskirt
Pink diapers are the best.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Princess Jaina
Awww... I was SO excited to really get me some PINK disposable diapers, but it looks like they don't make that brand anymore   I didn't see at first that this topic started way back in 2005.

Maybe we should all get together and petition Bambino Diapers (or maybe AB Universe) to make us some pink Huggies for Girls replica diapers. If enough of us want it, maybe it will happen.

By the way, I have some real, VINTAGE, Huggies for Girls (aka "Huggies for Her") that I won on eBay. I can't wear them for real - too small :( - but I look at them and pretend I'm wearing them all the time. I'll try to get a few pictures of them to put up.
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

ty666
Would that work. If so that would be awesome.
Ty666

Baby Lily
I have to get me some of those, only question is, are they plastic backed?

Kimmiesissy
OMG! Pink!!!
Cushie Chloe
We can twy to do it! If we believe, we can change the world for sissies!

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Cushie Chloe
We can twy to do it! If we believe, we can change the world for sissies!

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

bigbabysissy31

Wow I have just ordered some of those pink diapers,just cant wait till I get them,and pranch around my home in my PINK disposable diapers,just like a REAL little baby girl. Thanks for the post.     

where did you get them from? pm me with ur answer pwease?
 sissybabybrian

KitaSparkles

where did you get them from? pm me with ur answer pwease?  

She has the link in her post. She got them from XP Medical, but that post is 6 years old. They don't make them anymore.

Cliques:

0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.