hi girls

you are probably bored of my pictures so here are a few i have found

enjo

steffi

Gallery Images by stefficapri
Display More Images
Last Post
63 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 62 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

prissyprincess
   All I can say is W O W !!! I Luv,s them all .   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
SissyJessy
What lovely Pictures! That subduing princess has me on my knees already ^_^

Sarah Candy Lee
aww there all so super great 
i should probably write something really profound =)
Andreea
All lovely, but I have a particular prejudice for the second one, with all of those lovely frilly slips.   And oh, to have the hips of that lady in the foreground **Sighs**. Is it just me, or is she wearing two pears of panties? (Not that I mean I am, in fact, wearing two pairs of panties as I write this ... but it's an idea   )
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

SissyJessy

All lovely, but I have a particular prejudice for the second one, with all of those lovely frilly slips.   And oh, to have the hips of that lady in the foreground **Sighs**. Is it just me, or is she wearing two pears of panties? (Not that I mean I am, in fact, wearing two pairs of panties as I write this ... but it's an idea   )  

Oh Dear, It looks like your right!
Maybe she is just a bit shy for diapers, but wants to have that extra protection ^_^

Lavander

And oh, to have the hips of that lady in the foreground **Sighs**. Is it just me, or is she wearing two pears of panties? (Not that I mean I am, in fact, wearing two pairs of panties as I write this ... but it's an idea   )  

I believe the blue pair of panties is actually a garterbelt. But still, I LOVE to wear several panties at once, especially nylon briefs. The sliding sensation is out of this world! Try it Andreea!!

This is me in the window being a big naughty showoff, trolling for cute boys with my lacy bra, frilly slip and soft scented panties. I get the biggest kick out of doing daring sexy things in front of the window. I wish you were all my neighbors!

~ Items ~

Sarah Candy Lee
dont worry lavander *giggles* i have been camping in the bushes across the road for 2 weeks with a pair of binoculars. *giggles* its been really fun watching
i should probably write something really profound =)
diapered sissy
i like the last 4 :)

april baby
i luv all of these sweet piccies. especially the first 3...they are sweet and naughty in just the right way.
c2bear
 Great pic's where did you anime pictures

TwistXL
I love them ty for posting
Aeris_Jen
I like the third pic a lot 

dickbutt

I like the third pic a lot   

I was just about to say the same thing!
Silkyanon
Some superb piccies! 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

BabyKitten
very sexy pics
Official Potty Training Failure!
Always looking to make new friends. Please PM me!
Baby Akuto
They're great. Thanks for sharing, and I have to agree with aeris and dickbutt that the third pic is my favorite

Gwen Stacey
I love that dress mmmm so hot
darkside
They are excellent............................especially #2 

BabyJackie
I like the one with diaper she is cute
lilbopeep
i wore that same alice in wonderland costume on halloween  

lilbopeep
the second pic is precious as well
babySeph
o wow the one with the girl and the mirror is so great :-)

desert-bi
I love them the 4th is amazing.
SissyAyanami
You know those are all quite lovely, except the dolly pic. I ESPECIALLY love seeing the sissy in the lingerie store!! <3

BabyBeth
Lovely Pics Steffi
I want a dress like in the first pic
Just not sure If i would need a nappy underneath it
0 - 25 of 62 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.